Chapter 8: Danny's Boys

As the door shuts Daniel immediately turn's around to face the five others.

"What the hell are you guys thinking!" Daniels face was bright red. "I had to explain to her why you guys weren't teasing her. She thought you guys were torturing me by keeping me with her." 

"Christ you are making it sound like you were tortured." Yoojoon says.

"I kind of was because I felt freak' in horrible for her you guys made her think horrible things!" Daniel seamed very frustrated.

"Thank you for censoring yourself." Shiwoo said timidly "I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"I'm not." Jihu says waking over and sitting on the couch. "How else would you like for us to get the two of you alone. Push you two into your room and just shut the door."

"Hyung. There was definitely another way to do that. Also why did we need to be alone together why couldn't I just sit by her." Daniel says

"Then we couldn't listen to your conversations silly." Yoojoon says.

Alex then cuts in "JOON, That was for us to know and him to...."

"I knew the second you shut the blinds." Daniel said. "But continue to tell me why this was a great plan."

"Because Yunhee was pressed against the windows with us." Sooho said

"Oh you now have a crush too. Should all of we." Yoojoon says

"That's not what I mean, I mean she was listening too. Maybe that means she likes you back and that the other girls know!" He seamed actually excited.

"Maybe that's why she was so excepting of the plan!" Shiwoo jumped up and said.

"Or maybe she just wanted to be in the room with some of you." Daniel says.

"Nah" The other boys (Excluding Jihu) say.

"I still think it was a flawed plan." Daniel says.

"Well Alex made it on the spot it could not have been much better." Jihu said 

"Yeah cut me some slack Danny." Alex said

"You faked being bad at English!" Daniel was getting pissy.

"Well both of you left that conversation blushing so.. Your welcome!" Alex talked back.

"She was blushing." He pushed all anger inside of him aside realizing she might like him back. 

"She was so cute she walked in and saw you she looked a little excited!" Shiwoo said.

"Stop it you guys are just saying that. Jihu will tell me the truth. Hyung what really happened." Daniel said becoming a tomato how red he was.

"She likes you Leon I'm serious." Jihu says looking him straight in the face to prove his honesty.

"Christ." Daniel sits down shocked to even be hearing any of this. "You really think."

"Yes." All five of them say in unison.

"Ok so where do I go from here I have not dated anyone whilst working for this company seriously." Daniel asks.

"Dated anyone seriously is my favorite thing you have said today." Jihu jokes

"Hahahahaha very funny, but seriously what do I do?" Daniel asks.

"Ask her out maybe." Yoojoon says sassily.

"At the movie thingy!" Shiwoo interjects.

"Pull her aside and make it cute and romantic." Sooho says.

"At her event are you sure?" Daniels nervous about ruining the night for her.

"Nothing to worry about Danny just do it towards the end." Alex suggests.

"OoOooH!" Sooho runs over "Do it right after that one really romantic seam in the movie (explains the scene) and then pull her aside and do something similar and she will shyly say yes and then you two can hug like they did. Oh please, please that would be so cute Daniel please." Soohos hopeless romantic side was really showing.

"Oooh Oh and then I could vomit every where because that is so cheesy." Jihu says while scrolling through his phone.

"Its cute." Shiwoo says.

"I love your plan Sooho lets do it." Yoojoon says excited.

"Lets what do you mean lets, this is me doing all of the work of actually having to ask her out."

"I want to be supportive." Yoojoon said.

"I don't know about a big gesture like that though I think I would be to nervous. But you guys are right its an adorable idea."

"Aw." Everyone buy Jihu says.

"I said he wouldn't do it." Jihu says.

"Actually that is not what you said." Sooho says back at him.

"Do what feels right in the moment you cant really mess it up if it is obvious how badly she also wants to be with you." Jihu says facing Daniel again.

"No matter what you do I am sure you will be so cute." Sooho says.

"We will be their for you no matte the outcome!" Shiwoo says trying to comfort him.

"We are going to be so excited when she says yes is what Shiwoo meant to say." Alex assures him

"Its going to be fine, dont be a dork." Jihu says walking to his room. "Also tteokbokki for dinner."

"Thank you Hyung, Everyone thank your Mother." Daniel turns to him and says.

"Thank you Omma." Yoojoon says teasingly.

"Shut up." Jihu says and shuts the door behind him.

"Thank you boys really, I was mad before but I am just happy that you guys are so supportive. I guess I will be asking her out then. See you all at dinner." Daniel says walking to his room.

"See you Oppa." Yoojoon says.

"Good by my boys." Daniel jokes

"Bye Oppa!" The boys all say as they wave him good by as he goes to shut his door.

Once the door shuts Daniel is completely pink in the face, Both excited and nervous for what comes for him in the next coming days. He might end all of this with a girlfriend. Some thing he has not had in quite a while. He flops down on his bed sort of squealing at the though of it.