2

I knew since I was about 14 that something was wrong. I was so sure it was schizophrenia but no one really seemed to really believe me.

That hurt and confused the hell out of me.

As a young child, I already had delusions, but everyone wrote it off as a child's imagination. I can't blame them for that though, I've always had a big imagination.

But we'll talk about my childhood later.

At 14, I had a very important talk with my mother. We talked about some awful things my father did to me as a child.
After that, I began to see these shadow people.

Schizoaffective disorder can be triggered by many things, like stress, which explains what triggered the hallucinations to start.

There were three of them. A black one, a white one, and a grey one.

Only the grey one had some sort of facial features. But they were just dents. The black one always just stood there and stared at me. He's stand in the doorways or closets, walk towards me and just lean over, watching me sleep. He would occasionally reach out to try and grab me but I'd always look over in time to back away.

The white was was absolutely angry with everything and hated me. He too would reach other but usually stand at a distance, watching from around corners. He didn't really like me so he tended to stay away.

The grey one was special. He was so uncomfortable with everything, he just wanted to hide in corners.

Only the black shadow remains. I've seen him for years now and he doesn't scare me to much anymore. Sometimes I watch him turn into dogs and other things, just running around my room.

I also had a vision of five people in my head who had different personalities. I later decided to make them friendly and write them into my Gun x Reader book. You know them as Jordan, Julie, Kurtis, Sebastian and Cody.

Please feel free to reach out and ask any questions in the comments.