Experiment gone wrong

No one's pov:

"Albedoo, I'm back with the things you asked for!" A blonde, slim figure walked into the Dragonspine labratory carrying a box of supplies.

"Thank you, these are the final pieces i need" a calm voice said, sitting up from his messy desk.

"What will it even do?" Aether asked, placing the box next to Albedo's desk.

"Dunno" Albedo replied bluntly as he picked up a few items from the box, and placed them ontop of his desk.

Whilst Albedo was busy preparing this potion of some sort, Aether was taking a look around. That was until his eyes laid upon a thick blanket.

"Paimon's hungryy!"

Aether turned around to see Paimon's grumpy face right behind him. Aether sighs before handing her a sunsettia.

"Satisfied?" He asks as he turns around and takes the blanket.

"No, but this'll do Paimon for now" Paimon takes the sunsettia and begins eating it. While Aether covers them both in the blanket, which so happened to belong to Albedo of course.

Meanwhile, Albedo was nearly finished the potion. He took a glance towards where Aether & Paimon were snuggled up and smiled softly.

He quickly finished the potion and put it on the shelf near his desk, all so he could join his lover and their now sleeping companion.

Albedo walked over to Aether and sat down next to him.

"Did you finish already?" Aether asked, leaning on Albedo.

"Mhm, now we just need to test it" Albedo puts his head on Aether's, "but let's stay like this for a while...

A couple of minutes later, Aether gets up, causing both paimon and Albedo to fall.

"Let's hurry and test the potion!" Aether says, walking over to the shelf. While Albedo lay there for a second before getting up, and Paimon continued to sleep soundly.

"A bit of a warning might've helped..." Albedo complained, rubbing his head.

"Sorry, i just want to see what the potion does!" Aether said cheerily as he grabbed the potion, struggling a bit as it was on the top shelf.

Albedo sighs as he stands on the step, which Aether could've used... If he'd seen it.

Aether opens the bottle and sniffs it....

"Are you sure this is drinkable?" He says, blocking his nose.

"Nope" Albedo bluntly says.

Aether looks at him, suddenly having second thoughts.

"How about we drink it together?" Albedo suggests, making him feel a bit better.

Albedo stands up and grabs a small glass, commonly used for taking shots, then walks back over to his lover and pours half of the potion into the glass.

"On the count of three?" Albedo says as they link their arms, like the bride and groom do on their wedding day.

"Mhm" Aether nodds as his worries flush away.

"One"

"Two..."

"Three!"

They both drink and look at eachother. Their eyesight becomes blurry as they drop the glasses.

"Al...bedo..." Aether manages to say as everything goes black.

Aether's pov:

.

.

.

"Ae........"

"Aeth....."

"Aether wake up!"

My ears are ringing and everything's blurry... Ugh, what happened? I feel like I've had 3 bottles of alcohol and this is the hangover... Jeez.

I open my eyes too see Albedo shaking me, with a concern look on his face.

"Rise and shine princess" Albedo says, helping me up. I'm assuming he woke up before me...

"Mh... Where are we?" I ask, looking around for any hints, but all i see are a bunch of trees, a long path (which we're standing on) and a starry night sky. We definitely aren't on dragonspine anymore... And this doesn't look like anywhere I've been. So where are we?

"I searched the area before hand and i don't recognize this place... So i don't know where we are at all. It doesn't even look like a place in teyvat." Albedo sits me on a big rock and begins to examine me for any injuries.

"How do you feel?" Albedo asks, guiding my chin in different directions as he examines my face.

"I feel like I've been hit by 3 of Zhongli's meteors-" before i could go into further detail, albedo gives me a peck on the lips.

"So a hangover basically?" He asks as if he did nothing, clearly amused with my blushing face.

"Mhm" i nod, "how about you?" I ask, looking at him up and down. His hair is down and somewhat in his face. He was sweating slightly and his lips were partially parted.

"The same" he says helping me up.

"The how come you can walk fine!" I protest. There's no way he feels the same as me and can walk in a straight line!

"It's simple, I'm not a bottom" he says smiling, before putting my arm around his neck and helping me walk along the path.

"Mhm, sure-" i begin to reply sarcastically before Albedo suddenly puts his other hand on my waist. Honestly, he could probably carry my right now but I'm glad he still cares about my dignit-

"Is this better?" Albedo asks as i stare at him. He just picked me up... My face goes red as i hide my face in his shirt.

This man has no shame... I do love that about him though, not to be sappy or anything.

We walk for awhile, the only thing I'm able to hear is Albedo's heatbeat and the sounds of the night. It's pretty peaceful, it'd be a shame if something ruined it...

----------------------------------------------------------

Foreshadowing~~