Comfort

Albedo's pov:

"Why wouldn't i be?"

I wish you'd stop lying to everyone around you... I understand that you don't want to bother anyone, but you've done so much...

You deserve to be human too...

I sigh as i release Aether, "I'd like to talk to you alone Aether..."

He just nods and follows along. I take him into a spare room and close the door behind us. I then walk back over to him.

"Take off the robe" i demand, because i need to check on his wounds and scar. Judging by his red face however, he's thinking of something else.

"I need to check your back... And while i do that, you're going to explain IN DETAIL how you got the scar."

I sit down on the floor signalling for Aether is sit infront of me, Which he eventually does. He loosens the robe, causing it to drip off his pale shoulders. I sigh and push the whole robe down, making him flinch and his ears turn a bright pink.

"You can begin explaining now" i say as i begin to take off the bandages.

"W-well... After i arrived in inazuma i had to save Thoma and his vision from being taken... Then I faught the shogun... She smited me with her lightening and everything after that bacame somewhat of a blur. I then was dragged into the war between the shogunate and watatsumi island. That's where i became the leader of swordfish II... and..." He pauses.

I touch his back softly, causing him to flinch but instead of him continuing, all i heard were... Sniffles.

"And?..." I ask, needing to know what happened.

"T-The fatui ended up sabotaging the watatsumi army which resulted in teppei... *sniffle* A-A close friend of mine... Dying..." I could see the tears fall from behind... I see, so he lost someone special again...

"T-then *sniffle*, i had to go to the shogun a-and i ended up doing a dual before the throne with La Signora... *sniffle* Then i defeated her and the shogun said s-she would spare me, but as i walked out everything was so fuzzy... *sniffle*" He continued as i hugged him from behind.

He was crying so much...

"W-when i got to the gate she was about to kill me... *sniffle* But Kazuha stopped her, t-then when the watatsumi army began to charge at her, i realized that they were no match for her, and they could've ended up like teppei, so i attacked her b-before *sniffle* they could..." Why must you be so noble and think of others before yourself... I dug my face into the crook of his neck as he began to tremble.

"A-and-"

"Shh... You don't have to continue just yet..." I say trying to calm him down.

I picked him up and placed him on my lap. His cries pained me...

"Shhh, don't worry my star, it'll all get better..." I kiss his cheek softly, trying my best to stop him from crying.

"He's in a better place..." Please stop crying...

After a few minutes he stopped crying.

"I miss teyvat... How are we going to go back..." He digs his face into my chest softly.

"How about this. Until we find a way to get back home, i help you keep your mind off of it?" I say, smiling innocently.

"How will you do that?" He asks as he looks up at me. A grab his chin and bring his face close to mine. He turned as red as a firework as i kissed him softly.

"We can continue if you want, it'll definitely distract you." I say, giving him an innocent look once again.

"D-don't give me that look..." He says turning away.

I chuckle as i hug him from behind, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

Suddenly we hear a loud crash. I look up to see a boar run into the room.

"FIGHT ME ANTONIO!" He shouts laughing.

"INOSUKE!"

Tanjiro then comes into the room, bowing before dragging Inosuke out.

"How energetic" i say before tanjiro pops his head back in.

"We'll be training outside, Tell me in you need anything!" Tanjiro smiles before leaving once more.

"I want to join them!—" Aether tries to stand up but i hold him down tight.

"No. You're still injured and you need rest." I look at him dead in the eye and after a moment of silence... I give in.

"Fine.. But we're only watching." I stand up before Helping Aether up. As we walk outside i hold his hand mostly because he may collapse... Okay it's unlikely, but still.

When we get outside we watch, partly shook at what we just witnessed.

----------------------------------------------------------

What could they have seen!?😰