New people?

Albedo's pov:

I continue walking, hoping to fins shelter for the night since we don't know what this place holds.

I stare off into the distance, looking for something or someone. That's when i see three people... One seems to have red hair, the other yellow and the one on the far right looks like... A boar? Interesting...

As we get closer, i see a few more details. The red head has a checkered haori and a box on his back, while the yellow one has a Faded yellow haori with a multitude of triangles... The boar head doesn't even have a shirt on... Remimds me of that oni from inazuma...

"Excuse me-" before i could ask for help, the yellow one screams yelling, "DEMONNNNN!" While the boar yells some nonsense.

Aether takes his face out of my chest and looks at the strangers.

The red head walks up to us, which i respond by gripping onto Aether tightly. He shound be fine by now but it's better if i continue holding him...

"Sorry about my friends, might i ask what you're doing this late at night?" The red head smiles and gives us a small bow. He kind of sounds like Aether...

Aether looks at me and i hesitantly put him down. I personally would rather not talk to these people. There's something off about them.

"We're lost and were hoping you could tell us where we are" Aether looks at them and 'smiles'. He seems to have changed ever since he went to inazuma... I wonder what happened there before that event... Hmm. I could always ask him about it later.

"It isn't very safe here and there isn't a nearby town... Why don't you come with us? We'll escort you!" The redhead seems like the only reasonable one amongst these three... And you can't judge a book by it's cover. Plus we might find out some information about this place.

"Sounds perfect!" Aether says.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado! The yellow haired one is Zenitsu and the boar is inosuke" Tanjiro introduces his... Unique group members. "Your clothes are pretty odd... Are you not from around here?".

Aether and i look at eachother.

"I'm Albedo and this is Aether, we're from dragonspine" It's not necessarily correct, but it was our last known location.

"I don't think I've heard of dragonspine, but we can ask around in the next town!"

I look at Aether, but he has a somewhat shocked expression on his face.. It's as if something clicked in his mind.

Aether pov:

... I almost forgot. I'm even further away from my sister... I don't even know where i am. I could be in another world for all i know... Will i be able to see her again? What about Paimon! Oh god, we left Paimon alone in Albedo's research lab!

"Aether, are you alright?" Albedo's sudden voice causes me to snap out of it.

"Yeah..." I can talk to him about it later. Right now we need to find a way to get back home...

"If it's okay with you we'd like to set of–" as if immediately before finishing, tanjiro drew his katana from its sheath and was in a defensive position. Inosuke was looking around with his perculiar looking katanas out and Zenitsu... Was crying on the floor.

I don't understand what's happening at all. Is there something coming?

"Aether, Albedo! Please get behind us." Tanjiro shouted. Honestly, we had nothing better to do than listen. I kinda want to see their fighting style.

Suddenly, there was a snap within the woods infront of us. Along with a scream from Zenitsu when a odd looking human came out. It kind of looked like an oni?

I sit down amd watch Tanjiro & Insoske fight the oni looking thing as i comfort Zenitsu. He's pretty cowardly when it comes to these things. I wonder how he deals with them alone.

I sighed as i watch this bloody battle continue, maybe i should help... Before i could get up, my whole veiw turns sideways and I feel as if i'm being pinned to the ground.

"Ahrg!" I screw my eyes tightly shut as i drift along the ground, being hit by little sticks and rocks along the way.

"Aether!" I can hear Albedo's voice shout.

I finally look up to see another one of those odd humans on top of me.

"You look like a nice snack!" It says, spitting on my face... Disgusting, but true.

"Get off of me!" i shout, trying to push it off me. This guy weighs more than a Gigachurl! Ugh. I try to summon my sword but–

"What's happening— Albedo!" I start to pannic as i keep pushing and kicking at whatever it is.

.

.

.

----------------------------------------------------------

Next time! On Aether gets no maidens, will he finally get a maiden? Or, will he become Albedo's bitch? Tune in for more! (jk)