Breathing techniques?

No one's pov:

Aether and Albedo stared in shock.
Tanjiro had lined his sword with what looks like fire, making a curved slash in air.

"He doesn't appear to have a vision..." Albedo says as he lookes at him suspiciously. It wouldn't be completely impossible since Aether was able to control the elements as well, but there was a major difference between the two...

Albedo couldn't understand Aether since he was stronger than any vision holder and possibly even the archons, which was something no mere human or motal could do...

"Oh, Aether, Albedo! I wasn't expecting you to come watch us"

Both Albedo and Aether look at Tanjiro.

"How were you able to do that?..." Aether asks.

Tanjiro scratches the back of his head sheepishly while Zenitsu was being chased by Inosuke in the background.

"It's called a breathing technique, all demon slayers use one to kill demons." Tanjiro explains.

"More details." Albedo ordered, having small sparkles in his eyes indicating that he was interested.

"Uh, well there are many breathing techniques which come from main elements such as breath of flames, stone, water, wind and thunder" Tanjiro says, trying to remember stuff he's heard.

"I'm afraid that's all i know... But i use a unique breathing technique! It's called hinokami kagura, or sun breathing!" He smiles.

"I see... Interresting" Albedo says, continuing the conversation with Tanjiro while Aether sneaks away.

"FIGHT MEE" Inosuke shouts, before noticing Aether and running straight at him.

Aether quickly dodges, feeling a sharp pain a moment later, "argh!".

"Are you okay!??" Zenitsu asks, panicking.

"Nothing i can't deal with!" Aether says smiling before falling over. This time, instead of hitting the floor, he falls ontop of inosuke who's just doing push ups.

"HAHAHAHHAHA! MORE WEIGHT! GET ON MONITSU!" he shouts while aether makes himself comfortable and chills ontop of inosuke, wondering how the hell inosuke managed to go from rushing at him, to doing push ups behind him a moment later.

Before long, Zenitsu joins Aether and sits next to him.

"HAHAHAHAHAAA!"

"What the–" both Aether and Zenitsu look over to see Tanjiro smiling and Albedo questioning what the hell was going on.

"Aether..."

"What? I'm resting" Aether smiles before resting his head on his hands and Partially leaning on Zenitsu.

"Hey! I'm not something you can lean on!" Zenitsu whines before falling off of inosuke. Aether snickers as he looks at him. Albedo's normaly monotone face, turns into a slight smile as he see's his lover smile.

"I'm curious, where does one get a sword like yours?" Albedo asks as he turns to tanjiro. Tanjiro flinches as he remembers the last time he met his swordmaker...

Albedo pokes tanjiro before deciding he was frozen and leaves to go study the other two.

When he looks over to them, he sees Aether poking inosuke's muscles, clearly fascinated by them.

"Albedo, he has bigger muscles than itto! And he's so much younger than me, like you! Except you don't have big muscles-" Aether beams, mumbling the last part as he starts poking them more. Inosuke just stands there proudly.

"I thought you were younger than mr. Albedo" Tanjiro says, trying not to sound rude.

"Technically hes over 400, but physically he's like 18" Aether explains, "I look 17 so people always assume that's my age, especially since i don't tell my actual age."

"So mr.Albedo is mentally 400?-" Tanjiro asks.

"No, he–" just as Aether was about to speak, Albedo quickly put a hand over his mouth.

"He is just over exaggerating," Albedo explaings as he gives Aether a look to shut up, "people tell me i act mature for my age and that i could possibly be over 400".

"So that means you're super smart right?-" Zenitsu asks. Albedo smiles as he takes his hand off of his lovers face.

"He can make really cool things!" Aether smiles. "But they can also be quite boring..."

Albedo chuckles at his pouting partner. Aether seemed much happier after telling Albedo about his... Experience in inzauma.

However, he was still curious about his other travels. He always told Albedo what the land was like but never the journey... From what Aether told him, the mountains of liyue were perfect to glide on, and the nature of sumeru were astounding to look at.

Then again, those were sumemd up versions of what Aether had told him... Really summed up.

What if they were bad experiences like inazuma?...

"Albedo!"

Albedo snaps back to see his lover squishing his face.

"Ywessh?" Albedo says. Aether smiles as he lets go.

"You sound funny" Aether snickers as he clings onto albedo.

The couple made the trio feel more single and alone than a leaf in the middle of the ocean...

"I noticed before but, do you also use a breathing technique?–" Zenitsu asks hesitantly.

"Well-" just as aether was about to answer, a loud crash was heard...

---------------------------------------------------------
Don't you just love cliff hangers?😇