The Ragnarok

Zoedran,
The Land owned by King Nomad,
Somewhere in the Universe,

Zoedran was a realm made up of super powers, godly things and beautiful nature.

Ruled by King Nomad,
Maybe The last Ruler of Zoedran,
Why last? The Ragnarok is near!

Announced by the ancestors,

" Once in the Eternity, The Land of Godly Things, Beautiful Nature and Super powers will get vanished, No one can stop the Ragnarok I! No one can Survive except the one with worthy purpose ! "

Prince Duncan, the youngest of the Five Nomadsons , and the weakest of them with no super powers was busy in admiring the beauty of nature and playing with his pet lion.

There was no way to escape the Ragnarok, King Nomad was quiet today, all were busy in living out their life to the fullest in the fear of Ragnarok.

The Five Nomadsons unaware of the Ragnarok,

Approached the king in his court questioning the silence in his court and the Kingdom.

The king in reply answers them very wisely,

" THE NATURE NEVER DISCRIMINATES MY CHILDREN!

Even the king is going to be vanished then his kingdom will suffer too! "

Nomad's Eldest son asked, " The Once in the Eternity Ragnarok? "

Nomad replied, " Yes dear! All are busy in spending their time with the things they wanna do

THEY ARE FOLLOWING THIER HEART OUT TODAY !

Whether It's KING or just a normal person of Zoedran, all are gonna die! "

They all in hurdle hugged Nomad and each other.

The King said , " We are the protectors of the Good, hence we will have to fight the Ragnarok, we know we can't defeat it, but we can still battle him! "

Duncan said, " Is it that powerful? "

King said, " It's inevitable! "

Meanwhile,

They saw the clouds getting red,
Evilness in the environment,

Maybe the Ragnarok had came!

The king said, " Get Ready, it's here! "

It's the Time for the Ragnarok!

A big evil monster creature groaned, the big creature took off his big sword to destroy the land but the king and his army came there to fight on their Flying lions.

The Flying lions was one of their loyal gaurds and the strongest troop in the arm since ages.

The King, his armymen, his warriors, the winged lions, and his Five Nomadsons tried their best to save their land from the apocalypse but they failed