Vigilance

Duncan reached near the house jumping off the roofs of houses like an assassin.

He was a trained one. Duncan was there in dark clothes of an assassin given by Master Lau after the end of their training.

He was on the rooftop of the old man's house, He signaled Colton to cut off the electricity for a few minutes before he came there,

He signaled Colton to cut off the electricity for a few minutes before he came there,

While on the rooftop,
He glanced through his Scarab,
It wasn't glowing yet,

He decided to poke in the house through the house chimney, or air outlet.

He went in.

All he saw, it was just some darkness,

The Electricity was cut off.

Just the part of the plan.

He activated the thermal lenses and glanced through out the house,

Which send all the thermal output towards the computer in the police department.

Duncan, Peter and Colton were contacting through a microphone device.

Duncan said, " What's in there, Peter? "

Peter replied, " I'm getting it, just wait a minute. "

Colton from the outside said, " Hurry up, he can get spotted anytime. "

Peter said, " I get it. There's an underground base down the house.
It's deep. "

Duncan said, " Anyways to get there? "

Colton said, " It's dangerous Duncan. "

Duncan said, " I'm ready. "

Peter replied, " There might be lever,
Wait wait, can you see the harry Potter's first issue? A red book out there. "

Duncan said, " Something harry Potter and the Philosophers stone? "

He was able to read the name due to moonlight coming from windows, it was directly falling on the book shelf.

Peter said, " There's a mess there, pull it off. "

Duncan took out that book, and saw the book shelf slided and opened a new way.

Peter said, " Great, there are many stairs down there, and his grunts everywhere.

Colton you got it? "

Colton said, " Bring the thunder back. "

The Electricity was put back.

There were CCTV's in the house too.
But when the electricity was put back,
Duncan was down there the stairs.

The Light was put back and the way towards down was clear from the stairs.

There were many stairs.

Two grunts after every 5 steps,
It maybe 40-50 stairs to the underground.