Gazing the Starry Night

Duncan, the Prince of Zoedran was on a search for his purpose, why he had been sent to Earth?

He was still stunned about the events happened with him in the mean time.
The lost of his kingdom, the wise words of Master Jerrick, and the Eder Family!

He was on a ship, sailing towards the island full of mysteries but a treasure inside! He was approaching towards the island to loot the mystery like a pirate.

Meanwhile, the Island gets attacked by a Cthulhu. It was a dangerous sea creatures, giant and hungry.

It moved out his hand to attack the pirate ship, Duncan took out his Sword to battle him

Meanwhile, someone pierced down Cthulhu from behind, like a divine helper, the fear of the mysterious Cthulhu got drained into the water.
It was the King Nomad of Zoedran with his legend sword and the Royal flying lions.

The Pirate ship was about to sink into the water.

King Nomad was Odin level powerful.

But the Mighty powerful king Nomad came and saved his son Prince Duncan.

Duncan was sad that he wasn't able to fight the big monster. He sobbed.

His Father said,

Who do you fear of my son?
The Cthulhu or the lions in our army?
They are the two distant parody,
Why do you fear?
Even we fought the battle of life,
We lost, but we fought till the last breathe!

That's all the life is about
Facing your fears and dangers ,
Battling them fearlessly and mindfully,
You victor or you lose
Remember, you have to fight till the last breathe!

- Monish

Never Give Up my son
never give up!

Duncan looked towards Nomad,

Nomad said, " We fall to learn to pick ourselves up! "

And he got vanished from there, like the dust into the air!

Duncan screamed, " Dad!!!! "

And he woked up!
Was just a dream, a bad nightmare!

It was the Midnight!

Listening the scream of Duncan,