Well, this is awkward.

Alright, so since Wattpad is currently acting weird (again) and I need to address you, I've had to resort to posting a chapter as my posts aren't working for whatever reason. 

Basically, I literally cannot write the story easily anymore for the foreseeable. I've been slacking off for the past few days because of school and the like, but just as I start to get my act together again, life hits me in the face. No, it's not anything life-threatening.

So, I follow the light novel to write the story. The problem is I use Webnovel. And the problem with Webnovel is that now I have to 'download the app' to continue reading the story. 

No, not 'sign in', which I have tried. I have to DOWNLOAD THE STUPID APP. This is probably another cash-grab ploy.

I can't download it on my computer without using an APK or what not, which I really don't want to use, and my phone's storage is completely messed up, so that's a dead end as well.

I can't continue writing this story easily without the source material, and I really, really, really don't want to follow the anime but that's looking to be my unfortunate only option to continue. 

HOWEVER, I CAN MAKE IT TO THE END OF VOLUME 3. Expect the chapter(s) soon.

Volume 4 and the following are going to be really stormy times though. I'll cross that hurdle when it arrives. 

In the meantime, it truly is the end of an era and a start of another one. You know what I'm talking about.

On a more light-hearted note, one year ago, yesterday (or well, September 7) I published the first chapter!

...

 And we're only on volume 3. 

...

I can feel the disappointment coming from 'past me'.

...

Alright, before this gets more depressing, remember to stay hydrated!

Date, September 8, 2022