1: That time I got transmigrated

I passed out on my cold apartment floor after another tiring mission, then I suddenly woke up in an unfamiliar place, it made me feel alerted as I thought that I was kidnapped, which is Impossible. Until....

An old man butler with a benign smile greeted me a good morning with a cup of lemon tea on his hands, and a cute young maiden with ginger head, she was also cheerfully greeted me with the brightest smile. Is this how kidnapping is supposed to be? Are there any case where the kidnappers treated their hostage this nice? All train thoughts were cut off when the young maiden said a name which sounds familiar yet not at the same time, and that name seems to be referring to me..?

"Young lady Lia, it's great seeing you wake up early! The count now wants to eat breakfast with you! Let's get ready so you won't be late again!"

"What...?"

I subconsciously frown and turn to the old butler beside her while looking at cup filled with lemon tea, at that, I could feel my face twist into a deep frown. The old man's smile grew bigger seeing my reaction.

"Young lady, drinking tea in the morning is good for your metabolism"

Ahh... fuck... what a morning...

***

Calia

Calia

Calia

The name that keep repeating in my head. As I thought, I had heard that name before. Calia Henituse, The only name I could think of. Yup, I definitely never killed any real person with the name Calia, and so the name that came out of my mind was a name of a fictional character.

I look at my nows hair, my thigh-length red hair that got drenched. So now I'm a whole different person huh...

I drowned my self deeper in the water until only half of my face in the surface, then I recalled that time when I read a novel that I found on the street, it was really good and the book still looked new. I can't believe someone throw that away.

Anyway, I have a very clear memory about what happened in the story, thanks to my ability. The story started with a young korean man named Choi han, he was sent to another world and ended up in the forest of darkness with nothing but his school uniform.

I remember after that man went through such misery as losing his family to an unknown organization, he went to the count territory and met Ron, the old man butler, and a scary assassin too.

Ron had heard the story of Choi han, how his family and friends were massacred by an unknown organization. The same organization that had killed Ron's wife. Later then, Ron decided to follow Choi han in his journey to avenge his wife and killed every single being that joined the organization. Along with his son Beacrox, the previous chef who worked for the count, who was also a swordman and a torture expert.

Ah... Beacrox. I clearly knew this girl who I possess because of him. I mean, how could I not? Just whenever the paragraph was for his part, he seems to always talk about a certain young lady named Calia, as if he's in love with her or something. I remembered when Beacrox first time talking about Calia, he said that she was a daughter of Count Henituse, that child was a total spoiled brat who loves drinking and always throws tantrum.

I still can't believe the author gives an indirect information about the young lady that much when she's only a background character that was once Beacrox's first crush.

Haa... I don't even know how did I ended up here, nor did I care, and it's good enough that I became a background character that literally has no role at all, so I can just help the main character a bit and leave him to continue his own story.

Yup, let's live the life however I want. There will be no one in this world who can take control of me anymore.

And I will live, no matter what.

****

This is a real fantasy world....

When I first realise that I was in different world, I thought that everything was just a dream, but no matter how I look at it everything seems to real to be a dream, the food that the chef made for my breakfast was really delicious.

Anyways, after I had my breakfast I got really sleepy and took a light nap, tho I wasn't hoping to wake up in my original room and realising that everything that had happened was just a dream, since my life there was not any better.

But then, I woke up in the same room, in the young lady's room. Well, since I know that this wasn't a dream, I better get ready for Choi han's arrival and the upcoming war, since most of the context of the novel was about war between continents.

The body I currently possess really does not fit to survive in the war, this girl might have died by the time the enemy attacks. She has a really petite body, really, really weak. Her skin is so pale, and I'm going to reminds you once again how skinny this body is, as if she had not been fed well, even though the food that the chef gave was really delicious, almost like those five star meals in those luxurious restaurants.

Anyway, I need to get stronger, well not to the point of being so strong that I'll attract some unwanted attention. I just need a power, strong enough to protect me in the upcoming war. I didn't really want to fight with a body like this, tho I fought and killed a lot in the past, but now my current body won't be any support for my fighting skills.

So, in order to protect myself, I need an ancient power.

The indestructible shield.

It was explained in the story that the ancient power was located somewhere in the rain city, which was in the henituse territory. My dad's territory, hehe...

And I'm going to get that power first before anyone else!

Calia Henituse