2: The poison in my heart (2)

I passed out right away after I've done my job at the man eating tree, I haven't got the power yet, but I'll come back tomorrow to feed it with bread again.

And now I was laying in my soft bed, the sky outside is still dark. Then I recalled the dream I had after I passed out.

I met the original owner of this body.

***

I was standing in a never ending void, and in front of me was a huge double leaf door made out of stained glass. As if my body and mind cooperated together, I went to the door and tried to knocked it. There was no answer, so I tried to pushed it, it opened.

I was greeted with a wide garden in the dark void that full of stars. The ground was white marbles, in the center was a big fountain water, there were variety of flowers, plants and trees I've never seen before, and they were all colorful. There are huge pillars as if they were made to support the sky. This place was heaven.

But my eyes fall on one person sitting on a bench while her back was facing me, redhair. The woman turned her head to me, and my eyes went wide. It was Calia Henituse. But, wasn't Calia Henituse was me? But then I realised that I have somehow become taller, and I realised that my hair was now black. Am I back in my original body?

"Hello, Kim rok soo... "

"..."

I couldn't reply back as I was still confused.

But now that I look at it. Calia's appearance seems a bit... Different? Her eyes were glowing yellow, I noticed that her ears had become pointy. There were red scales appearing on her neck. Calia stood up,  and I was shocked to see that half of her body was not human, it somewhat looked like a snake's body... A human-naga?

"You've seen it... Kim rok soo, this is my original form"

"H-huh? O-okay..."

I was still flustered, yet Calia couldn't help but sigh at my reaction as if she's already expecting this. I sensed fear when Calia walked towards me, the body of Calia that I possesed was small and frail, but the Calia in front of me was taller and bigger than me, she looked really intimidating. But I couldn't falter, I don't want to show my weakness. So the only thing I can do is stand where I am and observe her.

"You know, my previous body that you possess is weak and ill?"

"Kim Rok soo, there was a poison that reside in my body"

"...!"

"Well, to be specific, it was in my heart. That poison will kill you slowly, you still have two years before the poison completely eat you up and kill you. You have to find the cure on your own"

"Rok soo, I am sorry that I cannot help you much. But you have to live on your own now. This body is now yours, it's now your choice to live your own will"

Normally, people who went through this situation would become a mess and angry at the person who caused this. But for some reason, I feel emotionless as I keep listening to her words. I've decided to accept myself to live in this world, I want to live and survive, I'm really thankful to meet the original Calia and have this information. I knew how to find the cure to this.

Calia smiled at me, she looked like as if she was glad that I did not throw any questions. She brings her hand to my head.

"As expected, you stayed calm despite any situation, I admire that side of yours. Let's meet again some other times, I wish you luck, Kim rok soo"

I woke up with a raged breath, my heart was beating madly, and I was sweaty. The last moment where she petted my head somehow gave tickles on my tummy. When was the last time I received headpats? Right, the last time someone ever patted me and wished me a good luck was when my big brother...

I shook off the thought of my past. I can't get stuck behind forever, I have to move forward and keep living. After all, being alive is the best.

I let out a sigh, then I realise that the room was still dark, the only bright spot was where the moon shine between the curtain. Actually, normal people cannot see perfectly even if there's a small light emitting in some spot, but for some reason, I can see perfectly, as if the moon was Illuminating the whole room. Maybe on of my ability as a human-naga?

Ah...  Talking about human-naga, I looked at my arm and there was a red scale appeared on my skin. Well, I was not surprised to see that, but didn't expect either. So what to do now... I can't go out like this... How to hide it?

I should hide this scale...

As if reading my thoughts, the scale eventually disappear slowly. Oh? I didn't expect it would be that easy to get rid of it.

Well whatever, it's still dark, better continue my sleep till morning. Good night to the whole world...

***

So, in the morning, I decided to see my scale again, since I was really sleepy last night and my brain couldn't process correctly.

Tak

Tak

Tak

I curriously tapped the scale on my skin, from the sound of it, I could tell that it was hard and quiet thick. I could see myself on the mirror, I actually became a bit taller in my human-naga form, and for some reason, my hair grew longer and my boobs got bigger?? I don't know what's the purpose of making my boobs big, is it to annoy me because my human form's boob is small?

Honestly, now I felt really annoyed, because my previous body has big boobs! Sometimes I just can't accept the fact that my boobs got smaller after I transmigrated to this body. Boobs are the main asset after all.

"Young lady... Are you finished yet??"

"Nooo... Wait a bit longer!!"

Enough talking about boobs already, my poor maid is waiting for me! I took one last glance at my now half snake body. My legs are gone, replaced by a snake body, it's length reached 5 meters, the meat is thick and I can tell how heavy it is. I did have a hard time walking to the mirror in this form, but I could manage, so I tried to move those tails again, I actually already got used to it faster than I thought.

Maybe I can defend myself from Choi han's attack with this scale, but still, the difference between me and Choi han are beyond. I might actually break my arm instead. So I'll still get the ancient power!

"Young lady-"

"FUCK, OK I'M DONE!!"

Calia, Human-naga form