3: Eat

I honestly hate this chapter, I don't know why...

__________

Beacrox was contemplating about the young lady's change. Surely, now everyone in the mansion has noticed her change.

It's not like she's getting better or smarter. But she's sure calmer than the other days, and did he also mentioned that she started to like his food?

Yesterday, when he heard from the count, that Young lady Calia had praised his food, she even had a genuine smile when eating them. Though he's not sure if it was true because, she didn't finish the food.

She's not throwing away the food he make and calling it a trash anymore. But now, she only ate half of his food, but somehow it still leave a good impression on her.

What's wrong with her? He noticed that the young lady is eating less and getting paler day by day. But it's not like he cares, he's not that close with the young lord. It's an honor to have the young lady praise his food and even remembers his name. Still, to him, Calia is not an important person, whether she's sick or not, whether she's dead or alive, he doesn't really care. His only job is to serve her the best serving meal, after all.

Today Beacrox saw the young lady on his way back. The rumors were true, he supposed. The young lady looked calmer, as if all the weight on her shoulder has been lifted up. Her looks were simple just like yesterday, yet the simple look didn't change the fact that she still look elegant and beautiful.

It's a fact that Young lady Calia is known for her inhuman and otherworldly beauty. She was an ethereal beauty, Beacrox admit that. But her personality really doesn't match that beauty, the young lady never went out of the territory and stopped at coming at a lady's meeting ever since her mother's death so no one really knows her face, except the fact that she's a total lout and a rebellious daughter.

Beacrox thought again, what is he doing standing still and watching that trash? He should have gone back to the kitchen now, and sharpen his knife.

It was then, when he was about to turn his heels, he saw from the corner of his eyes. Calia staggered on her step and lean against the wall while holding her head, low. Beacrox was almost, almost, run back to her and stable her step.

So he turn back to her, to watch her, and make sure she didn't fall. Cause hell, she looks like she'd pass out any moment. He saw that Calia was coughing for a few times before he notice a red liquid coming out of her mouth as she keeps coughing.

What the hell?

He was almost, again, run up to her and asks her what's wrong, when he saw her letting out a deep chuckles, she smiled bitterly as she wiped the blood away. Then she mutters something.

"Ha... It's getting worse.."

Beacrox saw her continue walking leisurely as if nothing had happened. Just what the hell is the young lady's doing when she was sick and was supposed to stay in bed, eat more meals and maybe get some help?

Calia walked, and walked until she reaches the pharmacy, all the while, Beacrox was still following her from behind.

'Maybe she's really sick?'

He heard their conversation inside the room.

"I've been coughing up blood lately"

"And I feel really dizzy when I cough blood"

How long? Since when did this happen?

"Beacrox"

Beacrox flinched hearing a cold voice that he's familiar to. He turned around and saw his father with an unpleasant look.