Chapter Two

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Chapter Two:
Taken
July 10, 1980
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

It had been 5 days since the birth of Emrys and she already had everyone wrapped around her little finger.

Even the coldest of her father's followers could be found cooing over their little dark lady when they thought that no one was paying attention.

Emrys was adored by both of her parents if she wasn't with one of them or sleeping she was put with her cousin Draco who even though was just a little bit older than her adored his new cousin nonetheless.

Cassiopeia had healed quite quickly due to the healing spells and potions that she had taken after she gave birth and they were planning to take Emrys to their new home that night after the meeting that was to take place that night.

The meeting had barely gotten started when Lucius felt it, with it being Malfoy Manner that they were in, be bowed his head in respect before speaking "My Lord something is wrong I just felt someone enter the wards uninvited."

Tom looked at his followers they didn't have their death eater masks since the interruption wasn't something they saw coming "go... for the sake of your identities being discovered that wouldn't do our agenda any good for any of you to be found out... GO!"

With that they all bar the Malfoys apparated away. Tom gave Cassiopeia a look "get Emrys and I'll meet you both at Le Fay Manor just in case."

With a nod, the witch made a dash for the stairs to get up to the nursery to get her daughter. The now second to last living descendant of Morgan Le Fay made it to the nursery just in time to see a cloaked figure disappear with their beloved Emrys.

Cassiopeia had pulled out her ward just to stop the figure from leaving but before she could fire off a single spell it was too late and they had disappeared leaving a crying Draco who already missed his little cousin. The dark-haired witch hit her knees as she let out a scream, as she cried her baby had just been taken and she was too late to be able to stop it.

The scream had alerted the others in the Manor, Narcissa and Lucius had both ran towards the nursery automatically thinking the worst because of the amount of pain that could be heard in the scream, they arrive to see Cassiopeia on her knees. Narcissa was the one to crouch down by her sister "Cassie? what happened?"

The broken look in the girl's eyes broke the Malfoy Matcriarchs heart "Emrys is gone, my baby was taken and I was too late to stop it, a cloaked figure disapparated with her right as I entered the nursey." Lucius was the one to check on his son while Narcissa consoled the heartbroken mother.

A few moments later Cassiopeia rose a predatory look in her eyes, she was beyond angry, She looked at Lucius "call Tom back here, he needs to know what just happened... someone is going to suffer for this and I will not stop until I have my daughter back." Lucius nodded at her slightly frightened by the look in her eyes but he hid it well, she very much reminded him of The Dark Lord, with that cold, calculating predatory look in her eyes.

The man laid his now sleeping son back into his crib and stepped out of the nursery, he knew that this was not going to please his Lord at all and that the two would rage war on whoever was responsible for taking their daughter. He did as Cassiopeia instructed and called the Dark Lord back to the Manor, he appeared with a crack.

"What is it, Lucius."

The Le Fay-Black enter the room where the meeting had previously taken place, a cold look on her eyes "someone took our daughter. someone really had the nerve to kidnap our 5-day old daughter."

A look of pure rage slips onto his face hearing what Cassie had just said: "We will find her and whoever is responsible will suffer to the point of begging for their life, our Serpent Princess will be brought home no matter who we have to torture to make it happen."

***

Meanwhile, a cloaked figure holding a baby appeared in a run-down cottage, twinkling blue eyes meeting bright Avada Kadavra green ones "I have plans for you, my dear girl but this will be your new home until the time comes for part one of my plan to be put into action." The man then laid the child that he had just kidnapped down, "but first a few blocks need to be put into place, can't have your powerful magic getting in the way."

After he was finished "that will do for now." the man left the child in the care of one of his house-elves and disappeared because of course Albus Dumbledore had many things to do before he could even start to put his plans into motion.

As July 31st was approaching, the day that the esteemed headmaster could put his plans into motion all the while no one was none the wiser as to what was really going on and that he was the one that was really behind everything.

All of his pawns were behaving the way he wanted them to, they were all unaware that his ultimate pawn was just days from being born.

It was now August 4th and everything was going perfectly to his plans, Dumbledore appeared in the cottage once again "ahhh your time has finally come." he took the now one-month-old baby girl, the twinkle in his eye was extra bright that day as he grabbed her and disappeared it was time for the next part of his plan.

He appeared outside on the street in Godric's Hollow he approached the door with a faux solemn look on his face before knocking and not even a minute later the door was opened by James Potter who looked surprised to see the man "Albus... what can I do for you?"

"James my boy I know that you and Lily are quite busy with little Harry but we just came from a death eater raid and well found a little girl abandoned there and I was hoping to entrust her into your care."

James look skeptical until his eyes landed on her baby in his old headmaster's arms "how old is she?"

"We're not certain but she can't be more than a few weeks to a month old at the most."

"Let me see what Lily thinks." then he disappeared into the cottage to speak to his wife. Not even a minute later the red-haired witch came to see the girl. " Both Lily and James had fallen in love with the infant upon seeing her so they agreed to take her in no other questions asked and upon Albus' advice made it seem like she was Harry's twin all along but that they hadn't known until the birth.

Harry was sleeping in the nursery while James held his new daughter "since Albus didn't mention you having a name," then he looked to Lily "how about we name her Morgana... Morgana Lillian Potter."

Lily nodded "beautiful just like her." they had agreed to introduce Harry to his new sister in the morning but for the night a crib for the newly named Morgana was transfigured in the nursery for her to sleep in. 

***
:D now we're getting into it next chapter will be Halloween and what goes down that night in 1981 but there will be a twist to it.