Chapter Seven

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Chapter Seven:
Hogwarts Letter
& Getting School Supplies
July 21, 1991
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

'Italics'- writing in the diary.
"Normal speech"
"~Italics~" Parseltongue
italics- thoughts

It was 10 days before Morgana's 11th birthday and she had come quite a long way with her magic training with Tom she could do wandless and wordless magic, it had surprised Tom how well she could do it with so little training, she was a natural when it came to magic.

She was currently sitting at her desk writing in her diary talking to Tom.

***

Severus Snape approached the gate to Wool's Orphanage cursing at Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore for landing him withing having to deliver one of the Potter spawns their letter and taking her to get her supplies, he just knew that this was going to be awful since he very much expected both Harry and Morgana to be arrogant and every bit like James Potter and he was not looking forward to this, though he did wonder why only one of the Potter spawns was placed in an orphanage and not the other but pushed it to the back of his mind as he approached the door.

He knocked on the door just wanting to get this over with, a few minutes later the door opened and one of the people that worked there gave him a look "can I help you?"

He bit back a sneer keeping his face stoic knowing that the sooner he got this over with the sooner that he can drop the brat back here and not have to see her until the start of term. "I need to speak to whoever is in charge here."

"That would be Madam Corvin, follow me I'll bring you to her office." the two walked inside the building and he was led to an office on the second floor, the woman knocked on the door "Madam Corvin there is someone here to speak to you."

"Thank you, Kate, let them in." Severus is directed into the room and a strict-looking woman behind a desk gives him a fake smile "what can I do for you, sir?"

"I'm looking for a Ms. Morgana Potter, I'm here to deliver her school letter and take her to get her school supplies."

Severus notes how the woman's eyes widened in slight fear at the mention of the girl's name "r-right of course Ms, P-potter is a lovely girl, I'll take you to her room."

The dark-haired Wizard gave the woman a perplexed look hmmm odd what could an 11-year-old have possibly done to instill that kind of fear in a grown woman? They approached a room at the end of the hall towards the front of the building and Madam Corvin knocked on the closed door "Miss Potter?"

Then Severus heard a soft innocent-sounding voice "yes Madam Corvin?"

The woman keeps her voice steady but you could still see the fear still present in her eyes as she spoke to the child, through the closed door "You have a visitor."

***

Morgana scribbled the words in the diary that she had to go and would write more later. She closed her diary and placed it into her shoulder bag which she now carried everywhere and got up opening the door with an innocent smile slipping onto her face. "I have a visitor? I've never had one of those before."

Her eyes landed on the man with shoulder-length greasy black hair and she let him into the room "who are you and what is this about?"

"I am Professor Snape and I'm here to give you your Hogwarts letter and take you to get the supplies you'll need for classes." He handed her the letter in his hand.