Ashley

Ashley was walking in school when she heard a rumble from a locker. She stopped by the locker and a pink tentacle pulled her inside, slamming the door shut behind her. “Hey!” Ashley said, pushing herself up off the ground. The tentacle grabbed her and started to strip  her clothes off. Before she knew it, the tentacle undid the buttons of her pants and started unzipping them. It slid its fingers inside the slit in her panties and stroked her clit through her underwear. Her hips bucked involuntarily as the tentacle rubbed against her clit.
Suddenly, another tentacle joined the first one in the act, slowly moving down between her legs. When they reached her vagina, she felt her clit being squeezed tightly. “Fuck me!” Ashley cried out. The tentacle moved faster now and it entered her vagina. Ashley arched her back, throwing her head back as the tentacle slipped deeper inside her. “Ahhh… oh my God! Fuck!”
She could feel the tentacle slide further inside her, spreading her pussy open.
"Ahh~" Ashley moaned, her eyes fluttering closed. A second later, she felt the tentacle push all the way inside her, filling her completely.
"Oh fuck!" Ashley cried out again as the tentacle pushed even harder. After what seemed like ages, Ashley felt two more tentacles enter her body, stretching her apart.
"Ahhh!" Ashley screamed once more as the tentacle started hitting her clit with force.
The other tentacle moved away and came around her back, rubbing at her neck. Ashley let out a loud moan as she felt a hot sensation shoot straight down her spine. Suddenly, the tentacle moved fast and deep within her. Ashley's hips jerked wildly, trying to get that feeling.
Then the tentacle started pumping furiously in and out of her. Ash's mouth opened wide as she tried to take in everything that was happening to her. The tentacle pumped in and out of her rapidly and Ashley felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She couldn't stop moaning everytime they moved in and out of her pussy. Her hand went down to the waistband of her pants and she took hold of her clit, squeezing it hard. She began pounding the base of the tentacle with her other hand. As she did this, she felt two other tentacle enter her vagina. They worked together, massaging her clit as they pounded her pussy rhythmically.
After a few minutes of pounding on Ashley's clit, the tentacle withdrew from her pussy and returned it to its place in between her thighs. Then, it slid inside her and began fucking her ass as the third tentacle filled her pussy. The tentacle wrapped itself around her clitoris repeatedly as she was fucked, pounding her pussy hard. Ashley continued thrusting her hips into the air, making wild noises as she came down with a climax. She didn't know how long she had been coming but after what seemed like hours, she finally stopped and collapsed onto the floor.