Amy

Amy heard of rumors of a tentacle locker that would make you cum every minute. she was determined to find it. she had spent the last two weeks looking at pictures in the internet, studying maps of the campus, researching everything she could about tentacles. she was finally ready to visit the library where she hoped to find the elusive Tentacle locker. She knew how much of a nerd she was, but she needed the chance to learn about the mysterious Tentacle locker. she walked briskly down the hallways that lead towards the library, trying her best not to run into anyone on her way there. she finally found the locker that contained the tentacles. she opened the locker and was immediately whisked in by slimy tentacles. the tentacles begin stripping her of her clothes , pulling them off with ease."Oh my God," Amy gasped as the tentacles removed her clothing. The tentacle that held the bikini top pulled her close as the other tentacles continued removing her clothing. "What are you doing?" Amy asked when the tentacle that kept her under wraps lifted her up in the air. "What is happening?!" the tentacle wrapped around her, pulling her closer as the other tentacled ones began caressing her body, rubbing over her body as they worked. Amy felt herself being stripped bare from the inside out. When the tentacles finished unbuttoning her blouse, they tossed it aside. Amy looked down at herself. She was completely naked now.The tentacle who seemed like it belonged to the headless monster started trailing his tentacle over her breasts. He then moved his tentacle between her legs, spreading her thighs wide apart. He gently rubbed his tentacle across the entrance to her sex, causing Amy to moan in pleasure. She squirmed a bit beneath him, moaning in appreciation. The tentacle continued its movements until it reached Amy's center, which sent another wave of ecstasy through her body. The tentacle stroked deeper into her, penetrating deep inside of her as she writhed underneath him. Amy moaned louder in excitement and the tentacle continued moving deeper into her. It didn't take long for Amy's orgasm to hit. Her body shook and she screamed her release as waves of pure pleasure coursed through her body. She came hard, arching her back and clenching her hands together. As her orgasm ended, the tentacle wasted no time,  moving his tentacle inside her, filling her to the brim. Amy gasped in pleasure. Amy tried to move away, but she wasn't able to break free from her current predicament. The tentacle continued pumping his large, thick tentacle inside of Amy's core, making her body shake uncontrollably."No!" she cried out. "please! I can't take this anymore!" the tentacle pumped even faster, and Amy let out a loud scream of passion as the climax overtook her once more. The tentacle stopped thrusting within Amy and fell to the ground. Amy's entire body trembled with the aftershocks of the orgasm. Amy tried to look around but collapsed, her whole world turning black.