Fawn

Fawn was sitting on the floor of her locker as she heard it rumble. She jumped up, looking around frantically to find the source of the noise and saw a tentacle that pulled her in and started stripping her clothing.
Fawn screamed, “No!” She thrashed against the tentacle but it held firm, taking off her shorts and underwear before tossing them aside. Fawn struggled harder, tears streaming down her face as her pants were taken away. it shoved a tentacle in her asshole. The tentacles seemed to feel so much more than their actual size, pushing into Fawn's anus and then twisting and turning her insides. She felt her intestines being squeezed between the tentacles as the tentacle began to suck her nipples hard. She couldn't control herself and started to scream again, this time out of pleasure. She felt herself being pushed forward until she lay flat against her back with the tentacle still inside her ass. The tentacle wrapped itself around her legs, squeezing her tightly and Fawn was sure they would break if they weren't already broken. Her body started to jerk uncontrollably as the tentacle continued to fill her and pull her in and out.
Then, just when Fawn thought it had to be over, the tentacle shoved itself into her pussy faster and harder and the sensation made Fawn feel like she might come right there. The tentacle wrapped itself around her clit and began to pump furiously, sending shocks throughout Fawn's body and making her arch her back and buck her hips up. Her whole body shuddered as she came for the first time, feeling hot liquid leaking out of her pussy and onto the floor of her locker.
She fell to the ground, completely spent and covered in sweat. But the tentacle was not done yet and it continued to pump her pussy vigorously and Fawn was sure the whole school could hear every moan, every gasp and every squeal coming from her. It continued for a few minutes, pumping her until finally the pressure disappeared and the tentacle withdrew itself. Fawn lay there, naked and shaking and panting heavily. then a larger tentacle teased her pussy making her whimper and beg. When the tentacle entered her, she let out a surprised scream and gripped the carpeted floor. Her body arched as another large tentacle entered her. Then suddenly, the tentacle slipped out of her and returned even harder, filling her and pulling out all of her juices. It stayed inside her for what seemed like hours as Fawn cried out and gasped and panted and sobbed. After a while the tentacle slipped out and replaced itself with another tentacle that started to pump her pussy and thrust deeper and deeper as she screamed and cried out louder and louder and eventually her voice broke, giving way to another loud shriek and then she collapsed, crying and moaning loudly as she felt something warm and wet slide down her legs.
After about ten minutes, the second tentacle withdrew itself and the third one entered her again, stretching her and pulling her apart. As the third tentacle penetrated her vagina, Fawn felt her entire body shudder and her orgasm took hold. She screamed and screamed and screamed, unable to make any sound past her own screams as the orgasm washed through her body, bringing her to new heights of pleasure. the tentacles started sucking her titties and her pussy started pulsating as her pussy filled with more and more cum. Then after a few moments the other two tentacle's joined in and soon enough she was coming again, this time letting loose a long string of incoherent words. After a minute, the third tentacle withdrew itself and Fawn came once more, crying and screaming and panting as she came again and again and again. Finally, a fourth tentacle inserted itself and she came yet again, coming twice as hard and throwing everything she had into the fourth wave of orgasms. she started begging for more pleasure and soon felt a fifth tentacle enter her, this one entering deep inside of her pussy and fucking her hard. She screamed and shouted and begged as she came again and again, the seventh tentacle joining in on the fun as it pumped her pussy full of cum and the eighth and ninth tentacle joined in as the ninth went farther inside. The last tentacle left her pussy and entered her ass and she screamed and yelled as the tenth tentacle joined in and started to fuck her even harder.
Finally, the final tentacle entered her and fucked her deep into her ass as well as deep into her cunt and then the eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth and fourteenth tentacles joined in as well, going deep inside of her pussy. They fucked her, fucking her hard and fast and she screamed and cried and pleaded for more as they fucked her and pounded into her ass until she was moaning louder and louder begging for more. They kept fucking her, pounding into her ass until she was screaming out loud, begging them to fuck her hard and fast. They kept fucking her, pounding into her ass and pounding into her pussy until she was cumming and yelling out as she screamed out of sheer ecstasy. Her world started spinning and soon went black.