Sia

Sia was pulled into a locker and got stripped by tentacles. she didn't struggle because she assumed they wouldn't fuck her as they never did. she soon found out she was wrong.
"NO! Stop!!!" she cried
the tentacles turned into the hottest boy in school and her expression went from scared to obsessed.
"OMG OMG FUCK ME FUCK ME MASTER I NEED YOU!!" She said desperately with tears running down her face. He grabbed her neck roughly.
"I think we can do that." He grinned before slamming his lips on hers, kissing her passionately while he gripped her waist firmly.
She wrapped her legs around him grinding on his dick impatiently. he moaned into her mouth, feeling her fingers in his hair making him even more eager.
"Fuck me Master I need you!!" she begged again desperately.
"What are you gonna give me for it?" His voice raspy as he spoke into her mouth, his hands roaming up and down her body.
"I'll give you anything just please fuck me!" She begged again, panting heavily. Her hand was gripping the back of his shirt tightly.
He pulled away smirking. Sia's eyes were filled with lust and anticipation. He licked his lips quickly looking between her lips and her swollen pussy.
"If you want it that bad then I suppose I have no choice." He said grabbing her wrist before pulling her against himself. He slowly began to enter her pussy. Sia whimpered in pain before moaning loudly. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow slightly.
"How long do you want to scream like that little slut?" He teased
"Just fuck me master." She answered
"I want you to prove that you ate my little whore." He said as he increased his pace.
The room was filled with loud moans and groans from them both until Sia came. Suddenly he seemed turned on and extremely horny as he started thrusting at an inhuman speed. When Sia had come enough, he threw her onto her side and entered her hard and fast. Sia held onto the sheets trying to keep herself quiet. he went even faster causing her to moan. she couldn't stop and continued to moan as she bucked her hips trying to get more of his dick in her tight passage. He slowed down eventually but not enough for her to come.
Suddenly he flipped her over so her ass faced him before positioning himself on top of her. He positioned his shaft right up against her opening and slowly slipped inside. The two moaned loudly together.
"Daddy daddy daddy DADDY!!" She screamed, arching her back, digging her nails into his back. he moved in and out of her quickly. They continued to moan while making love to each other. He pulled out and slammed himself in again but this time harder.
She could feel him getting harder every second. He grunted as her asshole got tighter with each  thrust. Sia could tell she was close because of the intense pleasure building up inside her. He started thrusting harder than ever, hitting her sweet spot multiple times. Her back arched and she cried out. It was like he wanted to punish her.
They reached their climax in one swift movement. After their release they both passed out.