Emma

Emma was besties with Ashley. one day Ashley pushed Emma into a locker and a tentacle pulled her in as Ashley laughed. The tentacle started to strip Emma playing with her boobs. Emma held back moans of pleasure  because she knew that if anyone caught her they would think she was a pervert. But Emma was too horny to care about anything else. She let the tentacle play around and then she got an idea. she started moving her hips around pushing the tentacle in deeper. Emma moaned again as she felt a sharp pain on her butt, she looked down and saw a pink tentacle had come out from the bottom of the locker and attached itself to her hip. She gasped. It felt like it was burning her. she screamed and tried to pull away but the tentacle was strong. Emma couldn't deny that she kinda like the pain. soon the pain turned into  pleasure and Emma could feel herself cumming. Then something else happened. Emma was surprised when she felt a tentacle wrap around her mouth and drag her backwards. Emma struggled to get free but the tentacle kept pulling her in. Emma moaned as a tentacle was shoved up her pussy . As the tentacle moved up and down it rubbed against Emma's clit. She felt another orgasm hit her and her body gave way to the feeling. Her eyes shot open when she realized what she just did. She started getting hornier and hornier with every passing second  and she couldn't help herself. She quickly shoved a tentacle back in her pussy as hard as she could hoping it wouldn't stop. Emma groaned as she felt the tentacle come back out with two more. She couldn't believe how hard she fucked a tentacle. She slowly opened her eyes and looked down at her hand where two more tentacles were coming out. Emma moaned as she continued to jerk off on them. She was so desperate for more that she didn't even notice when the tentacle's left her pussy and came back in her ass. She groaned again as more of them wrapped around her anus making her come in her underwear. She cried out in pleasure as she heard her pussy release some of its tension. The tentacle' around her left arm started to move and she felt the tentacle inside her mouth starting to slide up and down her throat. She moaned loudly as she felt her tongue start moving around in her mouth. She moaned as the tentacle' slipped in and out of her throat. She whimpered as the tentacle stopped and moved to her breast. She watched as the tentacle' slid into her vagina and started rubbing her clit as well as her nipple. She whimpered louder as she felt some more tentacle's moving inside her. Soon there was one inside her asshole and another inside her asshole. It was all happening too fast but she loved it. Her breathing became faster as she got more and more excited. She moaned as she felt more and more tentacle' moving in and out of her pussy. It made her feel amazing. She wanted more. More of everything. She felt her legs begin to shake as her orgasm came over her again. After about five minutes she felt her pussy squeeze as her orgasm subsided. Soon her vision went black.

Tentacle locker Victims On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara