Chapter One

Commander McGarrett and Lieutenant Williams sit across from Hesse and two MPs. Anton just stares at him with a strange expression "You know what's funny? You don't look Hawaiian."

That catches McGarrett off guard the thought running through his mind 'how does Anton know he's Hawaiian?' He leans in, dark, quiet "You're gonna tell us everything." Anton just stares at him "You were born there, weren't ya?"

Lieutenant Williams narrows her eyes at the criminal in front of them not liking the way he knows things about McGarrett that he shouldn't know. McGarrett isn't playing into his hands though "every terrorist cell you and Victor helped arm, every supplier you've worked with all your trafficking associates everyone you've ever sold weapons too"

But Anton just smirks "chasing my brother and I around the world for five years, like a little doggy looking for a bone, you don't think we'd do our homework on you?"

McGarrett's cell phone rings he pulls it out and checks the caller ID and it says "Dad" Anton looks at him "You should get that... you don't talk to your father nearly enough."

Fear grips McGarrett's heart. 'What the hell is this?' Anton smirks and finally, he does. "Dad...." His father answers on the other end "Hey Champ..." McGarrett is thrown by his father's answer because not once has his father ever called him Champ "You all right?"

In the McGarrett home, we see a bloody and beaten John McGarrett with the phone pressed to his ear – along with the BARREL of a Czech-made CZ-TT .45 PISTOL.

John is talking to his son confused at what is happening "who're these people, Steve?" before he can say anything else the phone is pulled away by Victor Hesse, Anton's even deadlier brother.

"Now I know where you get it from -- you've got a tough old man here, Steve we both have something to lose here so listen to me very carefully I'm offering you a trade. Your father for my brother, All things considered, I'd say it's more than generous, wouldn't you?" McGarrett freezes and at the sight of fear on McGarrett's face, Williams narrows her eyes even more at Anton who is just sitting there watching the exchange with a smirk on his face she bites her tongue to keep herself from making the situation worse.

McGarrett grabs a pad from his cargo pocket and scribbles a note on it "CONTACT THE TOC, SEND HONOLULU PD TO MY FATHER'S HOUSE ASAP" he tears it off and hand it to Williams who hands it to one of the MPs.

"you're smart enough to know that's never gonna happen"

"I appreciate the compliment, are you smart enough?"

"Come on Victor you know how this works, we don't negotiate with terrorist"

"Make an exception"

"I'm not gonna negotiate like this"

"oh are we negotiating now?"

"You kill him you get nothing"

"Give me the phone, please I can get him to help you, he'll listen to me he's my son" John calls out to Hesse who holds the phone to John's ear "Listen to me Champ"

"Dad I am going to get you out of there alright? Don't you worry about it"

"I'm sorry that I lied to you."

Steve looks confused "what? Lied to me about what? Dad, what are you talking about?"

"I love you, son, I didn't say it enough, whatever these people want, Steve don't give it to them. Don't you give it to them"

"Dad? Dad?" Hesse takes the phone back and yells "No more games! I'm taking my brother now"

"I swear to god I will hunt you down and kill you."