PART 10 : MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Jungkook get into the house and walk directly to the kitchen for a glass of water.

After drinking the water , he want to walk to his room but he stop his pace when he heard someone calling for his name from the living room.

"Hobi hyung?"

"Its past 2am now, where have you been at this hour?" Hobi start to ask Jungkook

'did he spend all his night with Yn?'

Jungkook take a sit in a sofa next to Hobi. He massage his stiff neck before he answer Hobi question.

"I went for a dinner date with my baby.. Hyung, You should get one for yourself.." Jungkook answer with his bunny smile.

"You take her away from me..."Hobi reply in a whisper and he finished the drink in front of him.

"Did you say something?" ask Jungkook.

"Nothing.. So how's your date." Hobi refuse to answer.

Jungkook smile and give a light tap to Hobi's shoulder.

"Hyung, i almost forgot to tell you about this. I will bring my cousin to stay over here for a month. Hope it will be fine with you.." Jungkook change the topic.

"Which cousin? As what I know you only have one that you call as Noona." Hobi replied.

"Bingo!! Yes,, she's the one!" Jungkook answered happily.

Jungkook had stay together with Hobi, Jimin, Yoongi, Jin , V and Namjoon for 3 years.
The house is own by the oldest one, Jin but he wants all his bestfriends to stay together with him.
Eventhoug they are close, Jubgkook never introduce Yn to them except the oldest one.
He also never reveal her name. Its enough for them to know her as Jk's Noona.

"Why?"

"Well.. She going to the States by next month and I'm not sure when she will come back. So, I want to spend my seconds,minutes and hours with her. I want to take a good care on her"

"Is she sick or what ? Why you need to monitor her 24/7??"

Jungkook only reply with a smile.

"Hyung.. It wont be a problem right. She will stay in the guest room next to yours" Jungkook telling him about his whole plan.

"Again why? She can use the guest room upstairs, which is nearer to you." Hobi trying to decline the idea.

"I will take it as a Yes.. " Jungkook reply and get up from the sofa.

"Have the others know about this?" Hobi ask for confirmation.

"Yes. I had told them by call, I cant reach you. Maybe you're busy at that time." Jungkook reply while make a move to his room.

"Jungkook.." Hobi call his little brother again.

He get up from the sofa and walk towards Jungkook who already reach the first stair.

"Did your girl reach her home safely?"
Out of nowhere Hobi bring out the question.

"Yes and may I know why??" Jungkook ask with a frown on his forehead.

"Just asking.." Hobi reply and make his move to his room.