PART 46 : WINK WINK BOY

Yoongi tries to pull Sara's tight hug from Yn.

"Sara, let her go. You going to make her choke" Yoongi reminds his girlfriend.

Slowly Sara releases her hug.

Yn laughs at Sara's reaction.

"How could you hide all this thing from me Yn? You're lucky cause you have fill in the consent form, if not... I will put your names on the front page of the newspaper and ask for a petition to force you to have your chemo!" Sara send out her long nagging that she had kept for herself for the past few days.

"Are you done or do you still got more to say?" Yn teasing Sara.

"I miss you!!" again she hugs Yn and the hugs get tighter.

"hashtag save Yn!" Yoongi started to give up.

Yn hit Sara's back lightly as a sign to loose the hug.

"I need to breathe!" she whispered to her best friend.

"Promise me that you won't do this thing to me again!" Sara also whispers her warning to Yn.

Yn nod fast. Only then Sara lose her hug.

"Great! So are you coming to the party tomorrow?" Sara starts to get excited.

"A must!!" Yn reply with a wide smile.

"Do you have a dress? And how about the makeup? Do you need your stylist??" Sara waved her hand to Yn.

Yn again nods.

"Yes. I need my stylist. Will you?"

"I do!!!" Sara answered happily. She wants to spend her time with her best girl but she already got Hobi by her side. ALL THE TIME!!

"Annyeong!!!" Someone shouting a 'hi' from the door.

"Jimin??" Yoongi looks at Jimin with curious eyes.

"Wow, are we having some party inside this room?"Jimin walks in with a basket of fruits in his hand.

He put the basket on the table next to Yn.

"How are you, my lady?" Jimin asks for Yn's condition.

"I'm doing well young men" Yn tries to play along with Jimin.

Yoongi makes an annoying face.

"Ok. It's enough for me. I'm going to get some food to eat. Anyone needs something to eat?" Yoongi gives an offer to Yn, Sara, and Jimin.

Yn and Jimin pass the offer while Sara asks for some bread.

"Is it enough for you to have only bread sweetheart?"Jimin asks Sara.

"Pardon??" Suga who already reach the door turns his back to look at Jimin.

"I mean, Sara.." Jimin corrects his word and winks at Sara.

Sara widens her eye and turns to look at Yoongi's reaction.

"Yaaa.." Yoongi walks to Sara.
He holds Sara's hand and makes her get up from the chair.

"You're coming with me. I'm not going to leave you with this wink wink boy" Suga dragged Sara and both of them leave the room.