PART 37 : WHAT AM I TO YOU

"The main menu for today is all about kimchi." Ms Gracy teasing Yn.

Yn reply with a smile.

In a few more minutes , her kimchi stew will be ready.

"So this one is for Hobi, " Ms Gracy try to get the confirmation.

Yn nod proudly. She had done kimchi fried rice for her boyfriend.

'Wow.. I got myself a boyfriend'
Yn laugh to herself.

"So this stew? Is it for Hobi as well." Ms Gracy ask.

"Its for Jinnie. He really love this stew so I made it for him." she reply with a smile.

Jin still acting cold with her for this past two days. Maybe he was to mad with Yn , so she decide to make his favourite food as her apologize.

"What are you doing in the kitchen Yn?" suddenly a voice coming from their back.

Yn turns with a smile.

"You should get a rest in your room, thats is the deal when you ask me to discharge you from the hospital." Jin ignores her smile.

He miss that smile but he need to get rid off his love to this girl.

Yn still smiling to him.

"Give me a minute," Yn takes a scoop of the stew into a bowl.

Ms Gracy only watch their activity but she gives more focus on Jin's reaction.

"I made you this," she give the bowl and a spoon to Jin.

Jin still look at Yn without a smile on his face.

"Yn.." he try to talk but Yn cut his word.

"Kimchi stew as my apologize." Yn still waiting for Jin to take the bowl from her.

Jin takes the bowl from Yn. He sip the stew and put the bowl on the table.

"Is it bad?" Yn ask when he saw no reaction from Jin.

"Once you finish the cooking, take your dinner and then head for a rest. Dont make me talk about this again."Jin gives her a warn.

Jin turn around, he want to head to his room but he stop when Yn calling his name.

"What is wrong with you Kim Seok Jin? You never act like this before. What is your problem with me?" Yn demand for explaination.

Besides Jungkook, Jin is the only guy she close to. They had be a friend since years ago. Jin never raise his voice,being harsh or acting cold to her.
But this time he looks so different.

Jin turn to face Yn.

'You're my problem. Why you fall in love with a guy that you just meet a year ago? Why you havent notice my feeling that I had hold for almost 10 years? What am I to you??? '
Jin only able to say it in his mind.

"Are you tired with a sick person like me? Are you bored cause I always decline your treatment plan? Tell me Jinnie," Yn start to burst out.

After knowing that she is in the final stage of her cancer, she cant help to control her emotion. She tends to be sensitive with everything and it makes her to cry a lot.

Jin sigh.

"Am I a burden to you? If you want me to leave from your house, just say it."

"Yn, stop." Jin have to make her calm.

He walks to Yn.

But Yn make a step back.

"I'm sorry. You're talking nonsense okay. Your stew is good but I need to have my shower and change before I enjoyed the food you make for me" Jin try to divert her mood.

Of course, he would never say No to kimchi stew made by Yn.
But he had so much thing in his mind about Yn right now and he start to lose control on himself.

"Liar.." Yn start to burst in tears.

Miss Gracy go to Yn and give her a hug.

"Jin, go to your room. Once you done, come down for the dinner. " Ms Gracy ask Jin to leave.

Jin nod and leave the kitchen.

Yn hugs Ms Gracy tightly.

"He doesnt mean it Yn. Everybody in this house love you. " Ms Gracy try to calm her .