PART 43 : SKETCH

"I just ask for a simple dress with a hidden pocket. That's all Mr. Designer...." Yn again repeated her request to Hobi.

Hobi closes his sketchbook and locks his eyes on his beloved girl.

"You're my girl and you will wear what I want you to wear. The end."

Now they are arguing about what should Yn wears for Jungkook-Anyss's engagement party.

"Nope... This is my body and I'm the only one who can decide what should it wear." Yn is still firm with her decision.

"You're mine now and I'm going to decide for it" Hobi doesn't want to give up. He wants to see Yn wearing the most beautiful dress for the party.

Suddenly Yn pinches his cheek.

"Auch!! What is that for!" Hobi rubs his cheek. Then his hand moved to Yn's cheek, he want to do the same thing to Yn but he suddenly stop.

'she getting skinny.'

He touches her cheeks slowly.

"I know you won't do it back to me" Yn replied with a happy laugh and slowly she push Hobi's hand from her cheek.

"Now listen, I just need to wear a simple dress 'cause I'm not going to steal the spotlight. But I need a hidden pocket on that dress, that is why I ask you to make one for me." Yn tells her reason to Hobi.

Hobi just nods his head.

He's giving up.

Yn gets up and does her little dance to celebrate her winning.

Hobi only smiles while watching her mini-celebration.

"I will pay you for that!" Yn slowly walks to Hobi and kisses him on his cheek.

"I love you so much" she whispered near Hobi's ear.

Hobi can't stop smiling.

"Is that my payment?"

Yn nod her head shyly.

"Do you need another dress? I can do more." he starts to tease his girl.

Yn shakes her head and laughs at the tease.

"I need only one. " Yn declined the offer.

"Are you sure?" Hobi moves his body closer to Yn.

But again a knocking sound comes into their happy moments.

Hobi sigh.

Jin came into the room after a few knocks.

"Hyung..."

Jin smile and he knows his ruining their moment.

"Sorry for interrupting but I need to talk to my patient." Jin acts formally.

"Is everything okay?" Hobi ask Jin. He starts to worry.

Jin changes his look to Yn.

Yn reply with a smile.

"Hobi, I think you need to head home. You going to have an urgent meeting today right?" Yn try to get Hobi away.

Hobi turns to Yn.

"Jimin will be there for me." He replies with his firm tone. He needs to stay and listen to Jin.

"How about my dress?" this time Yn winks at him.

"Are you trying to hide another thing from me ?" he asks Yn directly. There's an uneasy feeling hit his heart.

Yn laughs in tiny.

"I don't have anything to hide. Now go Mr. Jung Hoseok. I already paid you and I need my dress to be ready for tomorrow." Yn slowly pushes Hobi to the door.

In front of the door, Hobi stopped.

He turns to Yn again.

Hobi holds Yn's face in his hand.

"Don't you dare to hide anything from me. " he sends a warning to Yn.

"Ai Ai Chief!!"