Chapter 4: Not Sponsored

Knight Cookie opened his eyes, expecting to be in his usual bedroom, but he was actually outside, in the grass, AND in the pitch black darkness. "Oh, thank God you're awake! You can always count on God!" Said a voice. It was Milk Cookie. Knight sat up from the grass, cold and confused. "Huh? What happened? Why am I still outside?" Questioned Knight. "Well, as you were on your way, a Capri Sun (not sponsored) fell from one of the Capri Sun (please don't sue me) trees in front of you. You slipped on it and fell unconscious for about an hour." Said Milk Cookie. Milk has been trying to wake up Knight this entire time (by poking him with his staff), he didn't want to just leave some cookie out unconscious in the woods. Knight Cookie got up, even more confused. "w-wHAT?!" He exclaimed. Usually he'd question the fact that Capri Sun (please I have no money) trees existed, but he was more concerned about how he was gonna get back to the castle. He didn't really know what to do or where to go. It's too dark for him to walk back home.

Knight Cookie stared off into the darkness not really knowing what to do. Milk Cookie was a little concerned. "Uhm... Is there anything I can help you with?.." asked Milk Cookie. "Do you... Actually know where the Hollyberry Castle is?" Knight asked. Milk gave him a blank stare. "Well...Uh...No..."
There was an awkward silence. "Hey! I have an idea!" Exclaimed Milk, breaking the silence. "How about you come hang out with me and my friends at our super epic secret friendship hideout!" He happily suggested. Knight was surprised, no one has really asked to hang out with him in a really long time. He was a little skeptical, but this cookie actually seemed pretty nice. He accepted Milk's offer. "Great! Follow me then!" Said Milk Cookie, they began walking.

After several minutes have passed, they made it to to a random tube-like slide, poorly disguised as a bush with leaves and braches all around it. It was closed off with a piece of drift wood. "We're here!" Said Milk Cookie happily as he removed the drift wood from the entrance. "You can get in first!" Said Milk innocently before shoving Knight down the slide. Knight Cookie's scream faded and echoed as he went deeper down the slide before landing on a pastel pink rug that said "Welcom" the "e" missing for what ever reason. He got up and stepped away from the slide as he heard Milk approaching.

Within a few seconds, Milk did in fact, approach. It was a little hide out with a small flat screen TV, multicolored walls with light blue, purple, green, and light red; many different little pictures and items decorating the walls that highly contrasted each other, and a big table with two bags of cheetos, a couple of cups, uno cards, and two cookies sitting in pink chairs with inspirational quote dish towels draped over the back of the chairs. Those two cookies were starting at both Milk and Knight. One of the cookies was a tall, muscular, male cookie with purple hair, dough, clothing, and was basically all purple and looked like he could easily pick up anyone up and throw them. Sitting across from him was another male cookie who looked quite younger, almost like a teen and had blue hair, a black tank top with a neon green mouth with pointy teeth design on it, camo pants, and green eyes. The big purple cookie glared at Knight. "ARRGG WHO IS THIS?? ARE THEY GOING TO SCAM ME?!? TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST COMPUTER SCAMMER!!" Milk Cookie stood in front of Knight in an attempt to block the purple cookie from possibly sending Knight to Saturn with a single punch. "PURPLE YAM COOKIE, BE NICE! This cookie means no harm to you, or your 8 year old Windows computers!" Said Milk Cookie. Knight Cookie just awkwardly stood there.

"Knight Cookie, these are my bestest friends, Purple Yam Cookie, Dino-sour Cookie, and well, I have another best friend named Mala Sauce Cookie, but she just left for a really long vacation somewhere in uh......Ohio, so sadly she isn't here to be introduced....Aw well!" Milk said in a sad but positive tone. "Yea...NOW I HAVE TO BE HERE!" Exclaimed Purple Yam Cookie. Dino-sour laughed. "Hi Knight Cookie, I like dinosaurs! I..... REALLY like dinosaurs.... WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DINOSAUR?!" This kid seemed really passionate about dinosaurs.

While they all laughed and chatted with each other, the four cookies all sat down at the table and played the hit and beloved card game, uno.

(Not sponsored please uno not you too)