"Dreams do come true" 🍋

Juliet's point of view

When I picked up the phone I expected to hear Roselands demented yet cute little voice but instead it's some creep pretending to be Stephen Hawking

Creepy Stephen Hawking: hey there, Juliet, are you ready to boogie Woogie!?

Oh that is so creepy: Who is this?!

Creepy Stephen Hawking: The one you and your little boyfriend aren't gonna level up on!

Place a lollipop in my mouth as a grip my teeth: why are you pretending to be Stephen Hawking?

Creepy Stephen Hawking: i've got your freaky little superfreak sister right here!

Roselands voice came over the phone: get your hands off of me. You zombie pedo! Julia don't worry about me... Tell your cute boyfriend I sa- (scream)

No Rossland is in trouble she's been captured by a zombie and much worse zombie pervert: if you want your sister back, baby, you need to win a game with me.

Before I could respond izuku grabbed the phone out of my hands and placed it against his ear: now you listen to me you undead freak! If you so much is touch hair on Roselands head I will personally Gouch out your eyes. make you swallow them then cut off each of your fingers and toes and then shove them up your ass or your urethra!

Oh my God I know this isn't the right time but he is really hot when he threatens people, Focus Juliet you can fantasise about that anything later after you rescue your little sister.

Izuku threw me back the phone zombie that hung up after talking to him a bit: he said that we needed to head down to a place called the fulci fun center then something about dancing with that seems like it's 1983. So where is that place

Cornelia pulled out the map: Bad news it on the other side of town, it will take us hours to get there on foot only slightly less by vehicle

Izuku: well that sucks, let's not forget this is most definitely a trap

I hate to say it but he's probably right this is most definitely a trap but it's not like we got a lot of choices: yeah but what choice do we have?

Cornelia putting the map away: maybe we can find someone that can help us

Izuku raised an eyebrow: and exactly where are we going to find-

My little cutie pie was interrupted as a motorbike came zooming across narrowly missing my new boyfriend. But the motorbike made me smile because I recognised it was writing it: daddy!

 But the motorbike made me smile because I recognised it was writing it: daddy!

Daddy: hey baby

Oh great Dad is here that means we've got ourselves some pack up, he gets off the motorbike probably to help oh no no no no no no... He's gonna beat up iuzku because he probably thinks he's nick! Got to stop in