Chapter 1: The Arrival (2)

[Cale] - Dialogue of the Alternative universe, story...

[ 'Cale'] - Thinking conposed by different characters of the Alternative universe, story...

[ "Cale" ] - Speaking conposed by different characters of the Alternative universe, story...

{ 'Cale'} - Title of the chapter of the Alternative universe, story...

{ "Cale" } - Speaking of certain characters deemed as important to the Author.

[ 'Cale' } - Thinking of certain characters deemed as important to the Author.

"Cale" - Normal Dialogue Conversted by the Nobles, Civilians and Royalty of the TBOAH verse

'Cale' Thinking of the people from the TBOAH verse

Timeline is: A few months after the terrorist attack, a few years (3 years) after Cale's dissapearance (Cale's soul dissapearing and his physical body being left in the cold without an owner). 

I wanna clarify something about this. Actually, i realized that i wanted Cale to dissapear from when he was 15, but i completely forgot about him getting beat up by Choi Han.

Soo let me just make something up.

Cale's soul left his body when he was only 15 years old. That earned him to be in a coma, for unknown reasons, for 12 days. When he woke up, he 'acted' as his usual self but no one realized that the Cale they once knew was controlled by an unknown entity and was soon going to permanently get thrown out of their lives. The God of Death, is the main culprit of it, of course. The 'entity' that controlled Cale was none other that the Death we all know and love. He figured that the Human was interesting enough and unknowingly getting his soul out of his body but still being able to work, even though it was supposed to be cold and him, deceased, it wasn't , just a normal coma, stroke up the God of Death's interest. So he decided to play along and rant about everything to his Nephew and supposed Sister. The Cale Henituse that the two God's knew were named 'The Favorite rascal'  by the God of Vortex and 'Precious human' by the two Gods. 

When Cale was 18, the plot went the same, Cale insulted Choi Han on a level and got a beating, was in a coma, Ron and Beacrox went with Choi Han and his dongsaeng went to the capital, only to return with a sobbing Lily and stressed out Deruth and Violan, he learns his hyung was gone  and they can't find how and where he went. That went for months.

Cale was actually in God of Death's domain until he transferred into The God of Vortex's and God of Magic's Domain. The reaction begins

I hope this was interesting for a plot, sorry it sucks.

..

"Mother, the mortal has been put to bed. Are you sure you wanna teleport the humans into our domain?" The tall male walked towards his mother while closing the door behind him and elegantly swaying in his black outfit.

"Mhm, they deserve to know that The God of Death's favorite is indeed the best mortal to have outlived in this world. Not only has that human endured so much pain and hid his true emotions despite everything and still had the worst treatment..." Zhao Qingshan mumbled the last few words. She has learnt of the past of the mortal staying with her and her son by the God of Death. As she took interest in him, more and more, the more she became caring of him.