Chapter 6: The Trash 2/2 1-2

Hello hello!! So, this post will most likely get published on saturday, i assume? I started writing this late in night on Thursday so.

I hope you enjoy this, fellow readers. I will try my best to explain every detail about the outfit people have chosen.

I also drew Cale in school by memory, should i post it so yall can see? I mean, im embarassed cuz i cant draw that well but

it doesnt matter.

Btw, Cales outfit is the purple outfit, option 2. Funnily enough, i didnt expect more than 12+ people to like that one for Cale.

To be honest , the purple 1 reminded me of Dion, even though i am yet to read that manhwa i just.

I saw how he looked like a couple times, mostly in the tiktoks representing him and i think some of you may know the crossover family. Same goes for Cale and Leilin.

I like the choice you guys made. The blue one, second option, looks something Claude would wear, OBVIOUSLY IF YALL CHOSE THAT, i wouldnt make it that revealing, i would add in a black T-shirt or something to cover his chest. 

Thank you guys. 
Also, sorry but this chapter won't have 10k words. Idk I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe next time

But, enough chit-chat, 

Let's begin, shall we now? 

...

" Honestly, i believe some of you should not be this suprised, Amnesia is one of the common symptoms one would have after getting beaten almost to death. " Witira sharply spoke, having her arms crossed onto her chest. She hadn't been much suprised, but she would lie if she hadn't been shocked after it was revealed what happened to the Trash, Correction, the Young Master.

" You're right, Amnesia could go into stages, he didn't loose all of his memories. " Litana, the Queen of Jungle nodded at Witira's statement, well , sentence ...

" He did though, except he remembers his deceased mother... " Eric Wheelsman spoke up this time, head leaning downwards after saying the last few words.

" Well, still... " Amiru whispered until sucking a breath and sighing, never finishing the thing she meant to say.

When Eric Wheelsman said that, numerous gasps of shock and realization struck most of the audiance, except for those, for example The Molans, Henituses... Who knew about it already.

" Ah, she bears the title of 'the Late Countess' after all, no need to get shocked at that. " Duke Fredo smirked when seeing the tense situation wrapping up the humans. 

" The Information we had gotten is that Young Master Cale was seriously injured, leading to Amnesia and scars. The next we know, he wants to go with the two who saved him. I am assuming that they will fight, as Paimon, the Traveling Companion of Young Master Cale and Lumine had said. " Alberu Crossman commented and switched the theme of the conversation quick, all attention going onto him.

" There is a possibility we will find out more in a bit, hopefully. " Basen mumbled but the audiance could clearly hear him.

" Unlucky bastard. " Eruhaben thought for a moment.

" Perhaps, we will have to see if we will have to wait for answers, "  The King, Zed Crossman, said. 

As King, Zed naturally had the attention to him, no matter the situation. A king is someone who will be respected at all times. King Zed can't help but sigh at the situation he's seeing, especially while seeing the situation Cale was in.