Chapter 5 : The Trash 1/2

H i  ! In honor of hitting 3.7k Reads on wattpad , i will make sure to make the next chapter has  10k words and finish the Outlander of the Wind whole act ! This probably will be posted late D: 

I wanna say, Outlander of the Wind will be the first quest ,

second : Stormterror quest ( AR 10 + 18 ) ( Will contain a couple more chapters, but i wanna end the Genshin AU with atleast 20 chapters. So i will write longer chapters ) 

third : Diluc + Razor Story Quest ( Ar 19 + Ar 21 ) 

Fourth : Liyue Rite ( Rex Lapis assasination part 1 ) Ceremony 

fifth : Meeting Dainsleif , the other half of Lumine + Cale reincarnating into another world once again ! 

is that a good order? 

I know it will take long

with my ... Slow updates ;;

BTW , side stories will be short , it's just random shit i have in mind .

BUT BEAR WITH ME . ill try to keep my motivation in check. To not waste any more time, lets begin!!!!!!

...

Duke Fredo, who had been silent for a long time, only speaking to his people . Though , he decided to confront the God about Cale's situation. Leading the following conclusions :
Why was Cale beaten so hard he'd gotten to Death's door ? 

Who did it ? 

And most Importantly, why had Cale not remembered anything about how he obtained his scar, and just accepted the way it is , now ? 

Well , Duke Fredo did indeed speak up.

 unbeknowst to him , the questions he'd ask would cause the humans to suffer the information into their minds as if someone personally dugged the information into them.

Fredo stood up and called out for the God , 

 " God-nim , may you show yourself ? I would like to ask something. "  Fredo said and he couldn't hide the small frown from coming on his lips after he'd seen the amount of eyes onto him.

The God of Vortex stood on the podium and answered the Vampire,

" Sure. Speak up.  " 

Fredo sighed before asking his following questions , 

" Firstly, Why was Cale, beaten up so harshly he'd get sent to Death's door and who had done it? " His tone was rather Cold, suspected by half the audiance who had been sent a shiver down their spines, including the Henituse family who knew of the reason.

" Well , that's rather an easy question i'll answer it so. You of course, knew of the Hero of the Raon Kingdom, specifically the Choi Han. He had beaten up Cale to death's door due to Cale Insulting Harris Vilage, which was destroyed by the Organization. Sure, Cale is at the wrong too, though, for that to beat up someone till they almost die... Pufufufu ... Nevermind. That's the answer of your first question, speak or sit down for your second. " The God simply answered as if more than half of the audiance didn't already know the answer to Fredo's question.

Some Civilians and servants could only look down at pity as their minds start to change , they were convinced Cale was a disgrace to the Henituses but ... The God was in some way, right.

Even though half of the audiance would say Cale deserved it completely and should be dead permanetly, they decided not to speak up.

Meanwhile , Fredo wanted to burst in anger. Sure , he was a vampire who doesn't care for humans much but, he wasn't a heartless bitch who wouldn't take care of a young adult, who's also categorized as a teen whatsoever, who's at his last  !