Chapter 7: Continuation

Hello dear readers,

It is i, the Author.

I went on a field trip in Saturday, 15th of October. I wasn't able to write this chapter , nor will this chapter be published any time sooner or closer to that date.  . 

( Now that i realize it, i forgot to update this. I'm sorry . ) 

Who knows? 

Anyways, yes i am gonna advertise my discord ... 

My discord server is for fun, merely. I also talk to my readers about future crossovers on there, anything you ask i answer! I also write something that interests me if my readers slip up an idea of their, since i like writing a lot and i am just like, why not? Lol.

https://discord.gg/hFjKKJ7G

Well, let's not rant to much now, 

Let's get into it!

I hope you enjoy it readers~ !

...

Crown prince Alberu sighed, he's been listening to his siblings' theories and rants this whole time now. His auntie Tasha has been looking at him, indulging him to come by and talk with her.

It was obvious,

everyone here was interested in Cale's transmigration and what actually held up the fact that they cannot receive the truth.

The Heroes, practically Lock and Rosalyn discussing about magic and the functions of the world that they'd seen, and a Choi Han who was frowning the whole time he had to watch the ' Trash ' .

Choi Han certainly did not expect how easily Cale seemed to control the power which was just then received, it was as if he had true experience of it. 

Choi Han himself believed the Trash was quite weak, that was why he was unable to fight back at all. Well, that was what he deemed. Choi Han still hated the Trash whatsoever, he does not feel pity for the Trash in whatever situation that the Trash got in nor does he care what happens to him. He only pities the family for having to take care of a bratty and disrespectful child.

Choi Han then called in for the system, which was usually called for food and he scrolled through the contents. Craving for Korean food, the food and amazing cousine from his homeland. 

He decided for Jajangmyeon this time, he has much time in here to eat the food from his homelands, so he decided for Jajangmyeon. 

Jajangmyeon is Korean noodle dish topped with a thick sauce made of chunjang, diced pork, and vegetables. Choi Han loved the dish, and he felt truly happy the system actually had Korean food as an option. Though, many other countries from Earth 1 had their local cousine as well, example being food from Japan, China, Italy, Brazil, Mexico and many other Countries. 

Perhaps, this God is from his world? Earth 1? No, that can't be, surely.

...

The Henituses weren't really handling the situation that well as the others as well.

Everyone, even the Molans, who were the Father and Son, were suprised with the thing they had just wittnessed. 

" Mama! Orabouni looked so strong there! How did he do that? Does he have an ancient power? " Lily chirped against her mother, she seemed happier than before when she saw the battle Cale had presented in front of them.

" No, i suppose he didn't get one, Lily. Though, i myself am curious of how good he could handle that power he had gotten. " Violan replied to her daughter.