chapter 8 : Jean & Lisa, Mysterious Bard! Stormterror's Lair 1

Disclaimer, this Note of mine will be long, so i apologize.

This chapter sucks but ahhhh i need to update since i have been gone for months now. While writing i was thinking of certain stuff i might add which just came to my mind while listening to some serbian and Croatian songs... Well, i like both music a lot, but they didnt really give me inspo lol. It was only my mind and my fantasies that did so.

I am sorry for not updating. I was busy dealing with stress, school, writers block despite the fact i sometimes wrote oneshots but i never write them fully. I will try updating, but smaller chapters (for example 2000 words) so you guys can have something to read. I don't know when ill be updating but even if it takes months, im sorry.

i have been busy myself, i was unable to write as i had some stuff to do, regarding health and also not, and i started learning russian and japanese, it's going amazing for me, since i understand russian almost completely, it's just that i dont know the language fully! Russian is a great language and i just feel like learning it since i wanna travel one day there. For Japanese, i started in February, Hiragana is easier and i can write it thankfully, Kanji is a bit harder but i will manage.

Also, i would like to say something directing this fic itself.

I have made a mini-arragement for the fandoms that will be in this book. So, let me just put it in.

1. Genshin Impact, after the death of Cale, Cale gets transmigrated into either Obey me Or Twisted Wonderland, not sure though, most likely it being Twisted Wonderland because i am OBSESSED with it.

2. Modao Zushi, after Cale's death, Cale transmigrates right after in Obey me.

3. Bungo Stray Dogs, after Cale dies ( AGAIN ), he transmigrates into... Uh... Dangerous Fellows..? I mean, there are zombies but it wont be as traumatizing as some, also, i don't know if i will add romance. Maybe hints of flirting and shit but possibly no romantic relationships. Ofc we have our precious Lawrence being a piece of shit. Maybe even Gakuen babysitters since Many of you liked the ideas!

This list may also change, just so you all know!!!!!

I believe you guys get the point, i offer you guys a sad and traumatizing experience and right after a goofy story! Maybe wholesome sometimes. MAYBE.

Anyways, this was long. I apologize.

.......

- LILY AND HANS -

Lily was standing beside Hans, as she wanted to talk about Cale with him since her family seemed to be... Discussing about 'private' matters?

Well, it doesn't matter to her! As long as she could talk and look at how her Orabouni is doing, she will be happy!

" May i sit beside you, Hans? " Lily questioned and eyed the open eat beside the Butler, The butler quickly startled, nodded his head in comformation and said,

" Of Course, Young lady Lily! " Hans was smiling brightly, he was holding a bottle of water in his hand, it being left half unfinished.

Lily then quickly sat besides Hans and looked at the butler,

Lily pouted,