Master (WilburXD)

Warning~ Smut

Wilbur hated XD. He could have preventef so much suffering. He probably wasn't even real.

Suddenly a bright white light erupted from the centre of the room. It dimmed to reveal the god himself standing on the venture of his room.

'Wilbur. You will be punished for not believing in me. I will make you believe in me.' said XD slightly seductive tone.

Wilbur was getting turned on by this, but still wanted to appear dominant.

'Yeah, how's that.' he asked boldly.

'By fucking you senseless.' Xd replied.

The god then strided over to Wilbur and roughly pinned him up against the wall. It started to make out with the human, quickly overpowering Will's weak attempts at domination. He just couldn't top a god.

Xd slowly ran his tongue around the edge of Wilbur's mouth, then slipped it in, exploring the man's mouth thoroughly.

'Ready?' the god asked, though it wasn't really a question.

Wilbur nodded. He was already beginning to get hard.

Xd laid Will on his bed. He could have snapped his fingers and gotten rid of their clothes, but he wanted to punish Will, so he did it slowly, inching off Wilbur's trousers and jumper. The god then started making out with the human again whilst unbuttoning his shirt. Wilbur was very annoyed at this point, he just wanted XD to fuck him senseless. It was all too slow. His cock was throbbing and was pleading to get out of his pants.

When Will was down to his boxers, XD decided to remove his clothes as well. With a snap, his long golden robe vanished. Wilbur's mouth dropped open and he looked hungrily at the god's massive cock. It was bigger than he had ever taken or seen, at least 15 inches. He wondered if it would even fit.

He was brought back to reality by XD finally taking off his underwear, his hard throbbing cock springing out.

'Well well well,' said XD playfully, 'are you ready Wilbur?'

Will nodded quickly. He had never wanted anything more in his life. He couldn't even say he hadn't fantasised about this moment before.

'Lube?' asked the god. He nodded again and reached behind him into a draw, pulling put the bottle and handing it to XD, who squirted some on his hand and lathered up his huge cock.

At this point Wilbur was practically screaming for XD for fuck him, he wanted him so badly.

'Come sit on my lap then kitten.' the god purred.

He obliged instantly, sliding himself onto XD's lap. XD's cock was slowly hardening and it teased Will's tight hole as it rose. Wilbur moaned loudly. The god grabbed his face and roughly made out with him while he lined himself up with the human's hole.

'You ready sweetheart?' the god asked.

'Yes XD.' panted Wilbur.  He just wanted to be fuck

'That's not my name.'

'I meant - ohargh- yes daddy-'

'Very good.'

Xd then inserted the tip into him. Will groaned instantly. The god then proceeded to push about halfway in. His human was already a moaning mess, even though it was only half his cock, it was thick. He was so tight. Wilbur's walls felt so good to XD. They were so warm and molded around his cock beautifully.

'Aaarggh... -xdd.... ahhg.. daddyyy...'

'Does that feel good wilbur?'

'Y-oahah- ess. P...pleaseee da- ohhhgg... ddddy, I -ohhh my- w-want it alllll.' Wilbur moaned as the he twisted his hips.

'If you say so kitten.' replied XD, pushing the rest of his huge cock into the poor human. As he bottomed out, Will screamed at the pain in pleasure. He had never felt so much euphoria before. He had never felt so full. A huge bump, the tip XD's cock, had appeared at the top of his torso.

While Wilbur was getting used to his size XD was running his hands all over his human, cupping his ass cheeks and squeezing them tightly, licking his neck and giving him a few hickey. When Will noticed what XD was doing he let out even louder moans and started to touch his own very hard throbbing member. The god noticed this and moved his hands down to the smaller's erected cock, slowly stroking up and down.

'P-p-ple- ahg- fuck me daddy-'  groaned Will again.

The god looked at the human beneath him

'Are you ready for me to start thrusting?'

'Yyes xd yess...' replied Wilbur.

So XD started gently moving his hips up and down into his human, who threw his head back, showing his beautiful neck littered with hickeys, screaming and crying in pleasure and pain.

Then the god began to mercilessly pound the human beneath him with great force, running his hands up and down the others back.

Wilbur felt like he was in heaven. He was being stretched to his max and beyond but he didn't care. He couldn't feel his legs anymore but he could certainly feel XD in him. He could feel the god all the way up his spine. The pleasure was intense to say the least.
Will then began to ride XD as well, bouncing up and down on his massive dick. His own cock was very close to bursting.

'D-daddy -oheughahh- can - argoh- I c-um p-please?'

'Yes human.'

His cock was released as cum spirted everywhere, but XD didn't stop.

After a few more minutes of incessant pounding XD came inside Wilbur. The human felt the warm liquid in his ass and groaned at the feeling. XD pulled out his huge dick and lay will down beside him.

'Did you enjoy that, my kitten?'

'Yess masterrrr.' panted Will as liquid seeped out of his abused hole.

(957 words)