Teacher (Dreamnotfound)

Contains;

~light smut
~blowjob
~use of sex toys
~nicknames
~fingering (and rimming)

(Dream is 20 and George is 18)

~~~

"Hey, did I tell you the sub for Mr Brown is really hot?" said Sapnap, leaning against my locker, where we always met before first period.

"Yeah?" I was skeptical.

All the subs we got were either old or overweight, sometimes both, and maths teachers were no exception.

"I had him yesterday. He has such a deep fucking voice... I almost came in my pants!"

"Sapnap!" I slapped his arm.

"It's true! You wait till you have him. He's your type as well." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I slapped him again.
"Hey!"

The bell rang.

"Well, we'll see. I have him now." I said, waving goodbye to Sapnap. I headed down the corridor to first period.

The teacher wasn't there when I walked in, so I sat down in my seat at the front and pulled out my books.

Suddenly the door flew open and a man strode in.

"I am Mr Dream, I will be covering your lessons for the near future. Please get out your books and work silently."

Sapnap was right as well. He was my type. Tall, defined but not overly muscular, especially in that tight shirt, veiny arms, long fingers, and a deep voice that traveled straight to my dick. Young as well, nearly my age.

For the next half an hour, I switched between doing my work and not so covertly staring at Mr Dream. After a few times he caught me staring, and shifted in his chair, pulling out the sheet we were doing and glancing at it.

"Does anyone know the answer to Question 1? George?"

How did he know my name?

I looked at my calculations.

"144.5, Sir?"

"Yes, that's right. Well done George."

God he was going to be the death of me. I couldn't lie I wasn't attracted to him.

He sat down again though and I continued with my work.

After another half an hour, he got up again and started pacing between the rows of desks.

"Good boy, George..." He purred, leaning over my shoulder, hot breath on my neck.

I felt twitched in my pants and knew I was officially fucked.

He lingered for another moment, then walked away in the opposite direction.

As the lesson progressed my pants were becoming more and more uncomfortable, my hardened dick straining against the fabric.

When the bell rang I packed up to leave, but just as I was walking out the door he said, "Stay behind, George."

I really wanted to get away and deal with my 'problem' before second period, but it looked like this wasn't happening. I held my backpack infront of my crotch to try to hide my situation.

He sat on his desk.

"You did really well today."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Come here, George."

I walked closer to his desk, a few feet infront of him.

He stepped forward and whispered in my ear.