🍁|~Agar Tum Saath Ho~|🍁

Note- Italic font for memories, bold for song and Italic-bold for flashbacks (in POV)

Continuing from previous part

Anubhav-Haseena..! (he calls out her sweetly, she looks at him) kya hua aap aise shant hokar kyu baithi hai aur yeh aapke baal aise kisne bandhe hai (he cupped her face in his palm) aur yeh aankhon ke neeche dark circles kyu hai...hamare jaane ke baad aapne apna khayal nhi rakha.....(he tries to talk with her but she didn't reply him).

He controlled his tears and said

Anubhav-aaj hum aapke baal bana dete hai jaise bachapan mein banate the hamari Butterfly ke (smilingly) aap do minute  wait kariye hum  abhi aate hai...(he said  with a smile, she only looked at him).

He went to the dressing table and took away all the essentials that he was going to use. He was about to leave when suddenly his eyes fell on the mirror where her bindi was glued.

Kya hua kyu chilla rahe hai?" She asked  irritatedly.

"Yeh mirror  par kya chipka rakha hai?"

"Hamare yahan ise bindi bolte hai jise ladkiyan apne forehead  par lagati hai apni khubsurati  mein char chaand lagane ke liye.."She said smilingly.

"Yeh  pata hai hume ki ise bindi kehte hai par yeh yahan kya kar raha hai?" He asked politely.

"Woh kal humne saree pehni thi isliye ise lagaya tha par aaj is jeans wale look par bindi  use nhi kar sakte the isliye  ise yahan safely rakh diya.."

"Wahi point hai hamara ki ise yahan mirror par  kyu chipkaya?"

"Kyunki  isme glue abhi bhi hai aur hum ise nhi fek sakte kyunki  yeh suhag ki nishani  mani jati hai aur  waise bhi iska ek fayada hai ki aap jab jab aap mirror  dekhenge tab tak aapko yaad rahega ki aap married  hai..! She said  with an ear to ear smile. He smiled at her.

He come back from their beautiful moment. He make a artificial smile on his face and then walks up to his wife.

Anubhav carefully puts everything on the table next to their bed. And then made Haseena sit properly so that he could comb her hair.

Anubhav-kya haal bana rakha apne baalon ka, aise rakhne hai khyal...hum kuch din aapse door kya rahe aapne apna khyal rakhna  hi chhod diya...(he said while freeing her hair from the bun).

He take a comb and starts gently combing her hair as he didn't want to hurt her. Anubhav is trying very hard to make her say anything but his every attempt fails as she is not responding. He put a hair clip in her hair so that the hair strands would not disturb her and then sit  kneeling  down  in front of her.

Anubhav-baal toh ho gye par kajal  lagana hume nhi aata, ek  kaam kariye  aap khud laga lijiye (he said, giving a mascara pencil in her hand) jaldi se laga kar dikhaiye hume taki hum bhi Sikh sake....(he said when he noticed that she is just holding the mascara in her hand).

His heart is breaking again and again seeing his wife in this condition.  He could no longer control himself, he wrapped his hands around her waist, resting his head on her lap, while she was silently looking him.

Yeh sab achanak  se kya ho gya, kuch  din pehle tak toh kitni khush thi...hume good news  dene wali thi par....sab kuch badal gya ek  pal mein...

✴️O͜͡n͜͡e͜͡ M͜͡o͜͡n͜͡t͜͡h͜͡ A͜͡g͜͡o͜͡✴️

ᴀɴᴜʙʜᴀᴠ's ᴘᴏᴠ