🍁|~The New Beginning~|🍁

🄾🄽🄴 🅆🄴🄴🄺 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

A week has passed, her health is now getting better but she is neglecting to visit her families as her guilt and unknown fears are stopping her. Anubhav is efficiently handling her with his work but ignoring his own health. Her family is trying to get her out of guilt and trying to talk to her but Haseena is calm now. Apart from Anubhav and Kriti, she is not talking to anyone properly, Mohit and his parents feel very bad as their heartbeat has become silent again like she was in childhood.

Adi, Dev and Manav the trio try to make Haseena laugh but their every effort thrown in trash bin as she didn't react on their efforts. Maa baba is very concerned for Haseena and Anubhav because they knows how parents feels when they loses their first child because both of them also lost their first child due to money problem.

Haseena wakes up and looks at her husband who is holding her in his arms very gently, giving his warmth to her. She smiles softly but her smile soon vanish as guilt again build up inside her.

"Hum nhi jante Murlidhar ki humne aisa kaun sa paap kiya hai jo aap humse hamari har khushi chheen lete hai....pehle maa baap phir bachapan aur azadi uske baad itne saal hume hamare Murlidhar se door rakha..humne aapse kabhi koi shikayat nhi ki...jo bhi aapne kiya, humse chheena humne sab aapki ichha samjh kar maan liya aur phir jo bhi diya use aapki marzi samjh kar swikaar kar liya par is baar nhi...kyunki is baar aapne na sirf humse hamara baby door kiya balki hamare Anubhav aur hamari family sabko itna dukh diya...!"

"Good Morning" She heard his husky voice.

Haseena-good morning...(he smiled and kissed her forehead deeply).

Anubhav-aapka fever kaisa hai abhi...(he said, checking her body temperature by dorsal side of his palm).

Haseena-thik hai...

Anubhav-phir jaiye fresh ho jaiye ya hum kuch help kare?

Haseena-nhi hum chale jayenge, aapko ab hamare liye pareshaan hone ya tension lene ki jaroorat nhi hai...

Anubhav-aise kaise na ho aapke liye pareshaan aakhir Patni hai aap hamari...(he said smiling to lighten her mood).

Haseena-hum aate hai..(nonchalantly)

Anubhav-hmm....

◦•●◉✿One hour later✿◉●•◦

Anubhav-chaliye Haseena sab breakfast table par aapka wait kar rahe hai....

Haseena-nhi hum nhi jayenge....

Anubhav-Haseena....(sweetly).

Haseena-nhi Anubhav hamare andar itni himmat nhi hai ab ki hum sabki face kar paye...hum kaise maa Baba se nazare milayenge...kitne sapne the unke hamare baby ko lekar aur humne sab ek pal mein tod diye....(she said with guilt).

Anubhav-aisa kuch nhi hai, aapne kuch nhi kiya hai jo hua sab ek bura sapna samjh kar bhool jaiye....

Haseena-hum nhi bhool sakte Anubhav, humne jo khoya woh hamara pehla baby tha koi khilona nhi jo khoya gaya toh hum bhool jaye...hamare pyaar ki nishani thi...jiske liye humne na jane kitne sapne sajaye the....par hume pata chale ki woh hamare andar hai isse pehle hi woh hume chhod kar chala gya....(tears welled up in her eyes).

Anubhav didn't understand that how he handle her aur pulled out her from the guilt which was already maded a wall inside her. He knows that the post delivery and after miscarriage there is more chances to put a woman in depression and Haseena behavior and guilt are showing the symptoms of depressions.