"What the bloody hell"

Me when Draco does ANYTHING ☝🏼  Anyways the story

"LEAVE HER ALONE" a lady screamed. "She belongs to me now" a mysteries man said as he walked away. "PLEASE NOT MY BABY! SHE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT!" He turned around zooming toward her "You mean all WE have left. or did you forget that night." He turned and walked away. Not looking back.

.

.

.

.

"hannah"

"HannaH"

"HANNAH!" A scream woke her up. "HUH? I'm up" she shot up. "Come on Han you're going to be late for your first day" Her mom squealed as she climbed out of her bed.

"Ha come on mom you're acting like it's YOUR first day" she laughed changing into her uniform. "It's my baby's first day. Of course I'm going to be exited." she grinned. Her mom has always been overly supportive. People say it's because their rich and they can do anything they want but that's not the case. 

They walked into the kitchen laughing. "SURPRISE" her mom and dad yelled. She looked around to see a full breakfast with waffles, omelets, bacon, sausage and a strawberry banana smoothie. "All my favorites?" Her dad pulled out a chair for her to sit. "Well yeah. I mean it is your first day as a witch in training." he kissed her head before sitting at an end of the table and her mom sat at the other end.

"Oh wherss Smm? (Where's Sam)" she asked with her mouth full. "She had to get to work early today. But she said to film it for her." Katie (Her mom) stated pouring syrup on her waffle. "She couldn't take a day off like your father. Right Markis?" "Hm?" he looked up from his plate confused making Hannah and Katie laugh. "What? It's bacon." he wiped his mouth. (Her mom is Japanese but her dad is black making her a light skinned Japanese btw)

She knew how wizards felt about normal people or "Muggles". But she didn't care what people thought. She was happy. Her eyes fell on the clock above the stove. "MMM it's time to go" She put her plate in the sink and grabbed her stuff. They drove to the train station.

"We made it." Hannah huffed catching her breath.  "Ok Uhhhhh" Katie hummed reading the instructions. "( and 3 quarters?? What the bloody hell is that?" She said rather loudly. "Excuse me is this your first time?" A unfamiliar voice said from behind them.

"Oh uhh actually we-" "Are wizards." the lady finished her sentence. "Oh sorry where are my manners? I'm Molly Weasley" she pointed to the people behind her "those are my kids. My twins Fred and George, My other son Ronald and my daughter Ginny." she pointed.

Hannah's eyes fell on the boy with glasses and a rather strange scar on his head. Hmm strange she didn't introduce him. "And who's that?" Hannah pointed. "Oh I'm Harry. Harry Potter." He put his hand out. "I'm Hannah Fawn. Nice to meet you" She grinned. "Um" Katie said breaking the silence. "Sorry we're humans we don't really know how all of this magic stuff works." "Oh this is your first time to Hogwarts?" Harry asked. "Yes. I was SUPPOSED to have started years ago but I didn't live here in London." She tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"Ah I see" Molly chimed in. "Well just watch and see" she giggled. "Right then, go along Fred, George". They suddenly ran at the pillar but instead of hitting the wall they went through it. "Woah" Hannah whispered. "I know right. it still baffles me" Ronald said before running in after them. Followed by Harry. then came Hannah's turn before she could run in her mom stopped her. 

"OH hang on" she looked through her purse for a second before pulling out a camera. "Ok ok now go" she smiled. Hannah took a deep breath and ran towards the wall.