🍋"Yes sir"🍋

"what are you two doing out here" A familiar monotone voice said behind them making them jump and turn around.

They turned and found themselves face to face with Snape. Draco took his hand off of Hannah and turned to Snape. "We uhh. It'ss uh"  Hannah turned away to flustered to say anything while fixing her clothing.  "Miss fawn. would YOU care to chime in?" He raised an eye brow. She turned around but froze up. "Detention both of you"  Hannah threw her head down. "mister Malfoy you will have detention with Mr. filch and miss Fawn you will have detention...with me" a corner of his mouth turned into a smirk. 

Draco turned around and walked off while Hannah followed Snape down the hall and into what looked like a dungeon. He pushed open a set of doors and walked in. "Sit" he pointed at a couch against the wall. She sat down and looked at her feet the entire time. (Oh my god Oh my GOD OH MY GOD. Draco you idiot) she thought. her thoughts amused Snape making him chuckle a little.

"What exactly were you and Mr. Malfoy doing Miss Fawn?" he stood in front of her looking her in her eyes. "N-Nothing" she looked away. He leaned forward putting his hands on her thighs. "Are you sure it was nothing?"  His hands glided up her skirt making her flinch. "y-yes" "yes what?" she felt his thumb slide across her clit making her moan out "Y-Yes SIR" covering her mouth after.  

"So this is nothing then right?" His hand cupped her pussy with one of his hands and the other gripped the side of her thigh. "p-professor.." she gasped. his hand slipped in her panties rubbing circles on her heated area. She felt a knot form in her stomach and she threw her head back. "PROFESSOR!" she moaned out before climaxing arching her back. "I didn't even put my fingers in you yet" He smirked putting his hands under her thighs and picking her up.

Putting her back against the wall crashing his lips against hers. She eventually kissed him back with more passion than she even thought could be in a kiss. He gripped her thighs tighter defiantly leaving marks at in this moment neither of them cared. his fingers slid across her wand. He grabbed it and put it on the couch. their tongues danced fighting for dominance which obviously Snape won.

he carried her to his desk sitting her there. She broke the kiss for air. While she was gasping for air he began taking her robe off followed by his own. He looked her in the eyes as he pulled off her thigh-high socks. He kissed her thighs creeping his hands up her skirt. He slid her panties down her legs until they were on the floor. Unbuckling his belt and throwing it to the side he opened her legs and positioned himself at her entrance.

As he was about to enter her when someone knocked on the door. "Professor Snape, have you seen Miss Fawn?" Professor Dumbledore asked from the other side of the door. They jumped pulling away she jumped off the desk grabbed her robe and wand getting dressed. "Come in" Snape said after putting his robe and belt back on. "Ah there you are miss Fawn. professor Lupin was worried about you." He walked up to her. "My apologies Professor I got into a bit of trouble." "I can see that" Dumbledore looked at Snape and then noticed her panties still on the floor.

Snape noticed and kicked them behind the desk. "you should go back to your dorm miss Fawn." he practically pushed her out closing the door behind her and turned back to Snape. "I sincerely hope those do not belong to miss Fawn." he raised an eyebrow. "i-I can explain" "Don't bother. I understand your feelings for her but need I remind you that she is not only a student but is also under age?" He interrupted. "no you do not" Snape sighed. Without another word Dumbledore walked out.

Back at her dorm Hannah's heart was racing.  she put her wand on her desk and flopped on her bed. everything happened so fast she didn't even get the chance to think about anything. She remembered she didn't have on her underwear. She slid her skirt up slowly as her fingers glided down her stomach to her heated area. Her fingers played with her wet folds earning a soft moan. 

she moved her fingers in a circle motion. Her moaning grew louder by the second. there was only one person was on her mind. Draco. She didn't know why he was on her mind but she couldn't stop thinking about him. She pushed her middle finger into her entrance. She threw her head back. it was so close to being her first time with two guys. she pumped her finger in and out at a steady pace. after a few pumps she entered a second finger making her head sink into her pillow. 

Suddenly her door flew open. She stopped and noticed Draco standing in the doorway. he closed the door and sped over to her bed where she laid in shock. he pulled her hand away and continued with his own hand. She gripped his arm making him smirk. She moaned louder than before "DRACO!" "Let it out" Draco cooed in her ear. With one final pump from his fingers her orgasm spread across her entire body like a wild fire. 

She bucked her hips and let her release take over. Draco leaned close to her kissing her passionately. Coming down from her high she relaxed her body. "W-Why did you come in here?" Hannah asked Draco walking into her bathroom. "I wanted to see you. And I just so happened to hear you moaning outside of your door.

She laughed. "I hope you know I didn't do this for you" he interrupted her laughter. "What do you mean?" She sat up "Did you really think I cared about you? Even for a second?" Her eyes widened. "What?" She felt tears crawl down her eyes. Draco stood and walked to the door. "Just as I thought. You mud-bloods are ridiculous" He walked out closing the door behind him.

How could he be so CRUEL? He did all of this just to make her look stupid. She tried not to think about it getting in the shower. After she got out she didn't bother putting on clothes cause it's her room duh. She flopped on her bed pulled up the covers and fell asleep.