"REALLY?!?"

It was amazing . She never even DARED to dream of something so cool. "Right. this way" Harry pulled her onto the train and into a seat followed by Ron. "Phew" Hannah sighed sitting back in her seat.

Suddenly a red-headed girl walked in "Hey guys sorry i-" she paused looking Hannah up and down. "Oh hello who are you?" She sat next to Ron. "Oh I'm Hannah Fawn. nice to meet you" She put out her hand."I'm Hermione Granger" she looked at the necklace she had on.  "oh you're a muggle born too?"  "Umm yeah. Is that a problem?" "oh no it's fine. I am too"  She gasped "really?"  "Yeah" Hermione smiled.

Just then a blonde hair boy walked in. he was kinda hot. "Ah here you are Pottah" he practically yelled. He focused his gaze on Hannah who was sitting next to Harry. "i see you've finally got a girlfriend huh? well who are you?" "Uhh I'm Hannah." she looked away from him finding her feet interesting. "Hannah FAWN? the mudblood?" he questioned. Before she could respond Hermione shoot up "GET LOST DRACO!" she yelled at him. He scoffed and walked out.

"Wait Draco Malfoy?" Hannah asked. "Yeah do you know him?" "No i just heard his name when we were getting on the train" "Oh yeah " Hermione slouched in her seat. They continued to talk for  awhile about the different houses until Hannah fell asleep.

.

.

A while later Harry woke her up. "Hey Hannah, we're here" She immediately sat up. She followed the other three out of the train and into another train station. However this one looked more.. what's the word? Magical. "You guys go ahead I have to take Hannah to get her wand." Harry turned to Ron and Hermione. "Alright" Hermione sighed before turning away. "Come on follow me Hannah" Harry led the way to a shop called "Ollivanders?" Hannah asked rather curious. "This is where you'll get your wand" he opened the door.

"Ah young Harry Potter. I see you have a friend with you." A weird looking old man smiled at Harry. "Oh I'm Hannah" she turned her gaze from the weird skeletal hand on a shelf. "Well step right up miss Hannah" he pulled a wand off of a shelf and handed it to her. She carefully picked it up when suddenly the wand began to shake and went out of control making her drop it. 

"Sorry. I'm sorry." she exclaimed picking it up and quickly putting it on the counter. "It's fine. After all it's not broken." He pulled looked for a while before suddenly stopping on one. "Hmm it can't be possible." He said before pulling it out and placing it on the counter. It was beautiful. Harry's eyes widened "I've heard about this wand it-" "SHHH" Mr. Ollivander cut him off as Hannah picked it up.

She was ready for it to go out of control again but surprisingly it glowed causing Harry and Mr

She was ready for it to go out of control again but surprisingly it glowed causing Harry and Mr. Ollivander's eyes to widen. "There has only been one wand in creation like this. It was too powerful for anyone else even for........He who shall not be named." Her eyes grew wide. "OH SHOOT. We have to go" Harry exclaimed before grabbing her hand and pulling her out. She put her wand in a strap that was around her thigh.

They were running for awhile until they made it to Hogwarts. They met up with Ron and Hermione before they could walk into the dining hall a really old man came up to them and stopped them. "Ms. Fawn I am professor Dumbledore. Since you are new here we will have to sort you into a house." "Of course professor." She responded kind of nervous. After he walked in followed by Harry, Ron, and Hermione who all wished her a good luck, he began to announce that there was a new student before calling her in.

She took a deep breath before she walked into the dining hall. It was HUGE. there were floating candles and ghosts dancing in the air. She glanced at the head table before taking a seat. She noticed a man dressed in all black with medium length black hair. He looked kind of mean. And kinda looked like Keanu Reeves . A female professor walked over to her and placed the sorting hat that Hermione explained to her on her head.

"Hmm" He sighed. "You are loyal and patient but not Hufflepuff. You are Very intelligent but not Ravenclaw. You have plenty of courage however AND bravery buuut I don't think Gryffindor is the right house for you my dear. Even though you are VERY kind and VERY smart I think you would work best in..........SLYTHERIN!"  He shouted so the entire room could hear. (REALLY?!?) she yelled in her head. Some people clapped and some looked concerned. She got up and walked over to the table that had the Slytherin flag hanging above it. 

She looked around for and empty spot but noticed that there was only one. She quickly sat down and looked across from her to notice a familiar face. Draco. He glared at her with a scowl on his face. She quickly focused her gaze back on the head table to notice that the man from before with the black hair was staring at her with a rather odd look. (Is this how scool here is going to be?) she wondered.