"P-Professor?"

"Ms. Fawn?" She hadn't noticed she was still standing there. she snapped back to reality. "Oh I-I'm fine I just Uhhh FELL" She tried to make it sound true. "Mmhmm" he walked in. She could tell he didn't buy it.  She motioned for him to come in and closed the door behind him. "Um did you need something?" she sat on her bed followed by Snape. 

"You don't know the feelings you brought out in me" he mumbled. "Huh?" She questioned before being pushed back onto the bed. Within a moment his lips were crashing against hers. She was so in shock that she didn't even feel his hand slowly sliding up her thighs. He grabbed the under part of her thighs and pulled them up slightly causing her skirt to slide down a little revealing her wand. "Heh that's a cleaver place to keep your wand" His words broke her out of her shock. "U-Uhmm P-Professor?" 

She put her hands on his chest. "Should I take this opportunity? I mean I do find him very attractive buuuut I know NOTHING about him." he noticed her mouth wasn't moving. Were these her thoughts? Her hands began shaking . He put his hand under her back. He kissed her again again but this time he licked her bottom lip. "At least enjoy it a little" He began to place kisses down her neck sucking every now and then leaving a few marks. She let out a soft high pitched moan.  Snapes' eyes widened as she covered her mouth. (BLOODY HELL! Did I just do that?) 

"yes you did" He responded fogetting for a second that those were her thoughts. "Whut" "Nothing" He climed off of her dragging his hands up and down here thighs. suddenly a knock on her dorm door broke both of their thoughts. "U-Uh hwo is it?" Hannah got off of her bed signaling snape to be quiet. "I'm a teacher. Not a sneaky link" She had to stop herself from laughing. 

"It's me. I need to talk to you like NOW" Hermione said through the door. Hannah opened the door and before Hermione could say anything else her eyes fell on Snape who was walking to the door. "Pardon me miss Granger." He said before passing her and dissapearing down the hall.

Hermione's mouth flew open and her eyes widened. "Want to explain?" She said walking in closing the door behind herself. "It's nothing" Hannah sat on her bed followed by Hermione. "Mmmhmm. So what's that then?" She smirked pointing at the marks he left on her neck. She completely forgot about those. she instantly covered her neck "I saw them already. So what's going on between you two?"  Hannah blushed "I-I don't know" he just came in and kissed me"

"Hmmmm. OH anyways I came to tell you that since you're part of our group now we should have your number" "Oh yeah of course"  She pulled out her phone and read off her number. Hermione remembered what time it was and said her goodbyes before leaving. hannah showered and put on this PJ set 👇🏽

 hannah showered and put on this PJ set 👇🏽

Don't judge.

She couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. Why was professor Snape doing this to her? it seemed like he didn't like her but it turned into something completely different.

She flopped on her bed and felt the marks he left on her neck. she smiled before she fell asleep.