Chapter Four

Theodore

Theodore

She leaves without saying a word. Not looking back as she walks away. Bare feet.
I couldn't even take my eyes off her, and that red dress makes it more difficult to not look. Fitted perfectly to accentuate her full hips. The urge to bite and leave my marks on them washes over me. My blood rushes to my dick at the thought of having her wrapped around me.
The man follows after her. For some reason I felt she was scared of him. She shivered under his touch, looking like she was on the verge of breaking down once again.

He suddenly stops in his tracks then turns, glaring at me before he walks off.

Her

I fall back against my bed, causing it to creak due to my weight. I had put on about 8kg or more in the last two weeks since I quit my job. Owen Made sure I did.
"You would be getting married into a rich family anyway, there won't be need working". He said when he first announced the "good news".

It didn't make much difference to me because I hardly spoke to my colleagues. But at least with the little money I made I could get myself a few things, fix up the house, pay a couple bills and make meals.
At least I won't have to worry about that anymore.
My hand reaches underneath my Bed for the book I've been keeping myself busy with, my life next door. It's so engrossing, I only drop it once I fall asleep. I made a habit of leaving it under my bed because it really can't be anywhere else.
Just then my door opens. Steven steps in, an evil grin plastered on his face as he shuts the door.

"What do you want Steven? Get out" "Ohh, you seem feisty tonight..." he smirks roaming his eyes all over my body "is it that boy?" "What the fuck are you talking about?" "Don't ask me dumb questions bitch" he yells throwing a slap across my face.
I cup my cheek unable to move. No tears. No nothing, I just froze.
"You ungrateful piece of shit" he spits
"I can't wait for Damon to see how ugly you are behind this miserable face of yours" he steps closer to me "how empty and disgusting you are"   He suddenly grabs my neck, choking me. My mind races as I gasp for air, "you want me to let you go?"
Tears built up in my eyes, daring to rush down "I want you to kill me" I say through gritted teeth, the tears I held back flowing down my face.
"You know I can't do that" "then fuck off" I scream, hoping someone would hear me. But it's all useless because no one was going to come for me. Even if they did.
He grins throwing me on my bed. I wince in pain as my leg hits the wooden post, creating an immediate bruise.
Steven rips the satin dress off as he crawls over me. He jerks my hand away as I try to cover my body, the smell of sweat and tears already intoxicating my nostrils.
"Steven stop this" I beg as he forces my legs apart. I pull myself up to push him away, but the more I try the worse it gets. He grabs a fistful of my hair as he plants his knees next to my thighs, trapping me underneath him.

It was happening again.

Not in the dark but in the light, So I could watch as he destroys me. Again.

He pushes into me remorselessly. And I feel my soul detach from my body for the hundredth time. I'm unable to move as he thrusts me in a rhythmic motion. Unable to breathe or think.
I cry in pain as he thrusts faster, groaning my name. He throws my legs up in the air, releasing his grip on my hair to part them.
"You love this, don't you?" He breaths, working his pace. I shake my head furiously "leave me alone" I scream "leave me" "come for me" "no"
"Release it bitch" he yells, grabbing my neck. He leans over then pulls at my breast, kneading it roughly with his coarse hands. I feel myself almost pass out as I shamefully release.
He thrusts into me one more time, a groan escaping his lips as he pulls out, panting heavily.

"Good girl" he whispers as he climbs off me. He puts on his pants, staring at me with hooded eyes then leaves my room.

I feel disgusting.

So disgusting I can't even look at myself. I sit up, leaning my naked back against the cool wall, my body tenses at the contact.
I let out a scream as tears rush down my face, my hair sticking to my sweaty body. I bring my knees to my chest, trying to pull myself together.The pain and anger never fading.
The light suddenly goes out and i squeeze my eyes shut.
"I won't see the monsters, I won't see the monsters" I repeat till everything fades to black.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/31UhFI8lNllwXxXQHu5Cju?si=NGO3JUlgTfinFlh-lpfTvg&utm_source=native-share-menu