"You kept this?"- Natasha

Natasha hadn't expected this. She was simply searching the closet for her brown leather jacket that she couldn't seem to find, but instead she found a small box. It's similar to a box a bracelet would come in, only slightly larger. At first she thinks you might be attempting to hide a gift you'd gotten for her, but then she realizes that you knew better than to hide gifts in your shared bedroom. The spy had a way of finding things afterall.

She takes the box with her as she goes to sit on the edge of the bed. She sits there with it for a few moments, contemplating on if she should actually open it. It was obviously something of yours, and there had to be a reason you kept whatever it was hidden in the closet. She didn't want to cross any boundaries by opening this without your permission, but she also didn't want to look like she was prying by asking you about the object. In the end her curiosity wins out.

She opens the box and immediately feels warmth build in chest. It's a small framed pressed flower. But it's not just any flower, it's a Tiger Lily. To be even more specific it's the Tiger Lily she gave you on your first date together. She's so caught up in the object that she doesn't even notice you enter the room.

You watch her a little while longer, smiling as you watch her study the flower as if trying to determine if it really was what she thought it was. But then you notice the build up of tears in her eyes.

"Baby?"

Her gaze moves to you, "You kept this?"

"Of course I did" you tell her with a smile, "And do you know why?"

She shakes her head and you quickly make your way over to the bed. You take a seat next to her, taking one of her hands in your own.

"Because the moment you showed up at my door for our first date, in that stunning dress with that flower in your hand and a nervous look on your face I just knew. I knew you were all I ever wanted, you were all I would ever need. And I never want to forget that moment, so I used your flower to capture it. " you admit, looking into her eyes

A smile graced her lips as a tear made its way down her cheek, "I knew too. When I saw you standing there with your excited smile, how you kissed my cheek and thanked me for the flower, and how you took my hand after that. You knew I was nervous and you didn't let go until we were at the restaurant. Before then, I'd never felt so loved or so happy. I feel complete with you."

You lean closer to her, letting her nudge her nose against yours before your lips meet hers in a sweet kiss. You cup her face and she carefully sets the flower down on the bed, allowing her hands to be free so she can wrap them around you. Once the kiss ends you rest your forehead against hers as she continues to hold you close.

"I love you Tasha. I love you so much."

"I love you too Y/n" she says, tightening her grip on you as she smirks, "Even though you steal my jackets."

You laugh, feeling her tug at the brown leather, "I didn't steal it, I borrowed. Besides, you take my pajamas all the time."

"Because they smell like you!" she defends

You shake your head, "And your jackets smell like you!"

"Fine." she jokingly huffs, "I'll let you keep stealing my jackets as long as we can agree that this is no longer something to hide in the closet, it deserves to be hung on the wall properly."

"I'd really like that."