Blankets- Wanda

You chuckle as you enter your bedroom, "I thought you were Sokovian."

"I am" she says with a pointed glare

You smirk, sitting on the side of the bed, "Isn't Sokovia cold? Like Russia?"

"Just what are you trying to imply, Y/n?"

You raise your hands in fake surrender, "I'm just saying, I don't see Natasha being affected by the temperature change this much."

"Natasha was raised to ignore such inconveniences. And probably spent more days traveling the Russian wilderness than any child should just to prove herself to those bastards." she huffs, "She knows how to properly deal with the cold"

You do your best to hold in your laughter, "Baby, Tony already has the heat turned on. And it's not even Winter yet!"

"What does it not being winter yet have to do with anything?"

You look at her with raised brows as your hand grabs the corners of the blankets she has piled on top of her, "Well, how deep are we going to be buried into the mattress by then?"

She grumbles, shuffling under the pile of blankets, "Five blankets isn't even that many."

You laugh as you walk off to gather your pajamas. You head into the bathroom and discard your outfit, changing into the more comfortable clothes with a sigh. You quickly brush your teeth, eager to call it a night after such a long day.

Once you re enter the bedroom you find Wanda waiting for you, arms open wide as the blankets from your side of the bed are pulled back for you. You smile and climb in, letting her snuggle deeply into your side and wrap you up in every single one of her blankets.

Her brows furrow, "You feel so cold"

"That's because you're like a roasted peanut. " you tease

She grumbles something you don't quite catch as she settles into your embrace and you chuckle at her endearingly. You make yourself comfortable before wrapping your arms around her and she lets out a content sigh at the gesture, she always loves when you hold her close.

Lying here like this with her, covered in the immense warmth of her love and her many blankets, you had to admit that it was indeed very cozy. Maybe overheating wasn't so bad, as long as you had the woman you loved beside you.