Hot Chocolate- WandaNat

It had been a long day. The three of you had just returned from a rather rough mission. No one had been gravely injured, though you and Natasha had needed to be patched up a bit. Wanda had done that of course, she made sure to always take care of her girls.

Now the three of you were curled up together on the couch, wrapped in blankets while watching old reruns of The Twilight Zone. The fire crackled in the fireplace, surrounding you all with a comfortable warm glow.

Liho meows from beside you, nudging you with her cold nose in order to get attention. You chuckle at her impatience, but you run your hand down her back anyway. After a few minutes of rubbing she moves away from you and over to Natasha, pawing at her leg.

"Are you hungry little one?" She asks, scratching the cat's chin, "Come on then, I'll get you something."

The black cat meows once more before zooming off to the kitchen before Nat can even stand. The Russian chuckles at her pets behavior as she rises from her sitting position. She stretches, looking fondly at the two of you as you continue to watch the show.

Wanda looks up at her, "I accept your departure only because it's for Liho. That being said, you better come right back"

"Yeah, no missing out on our cuddles" you add

She chuckles again, "I promise, I will be right back moya lyubov'(my loves)"

She makes her way to the kitchen and grabs the small double sided food dish from the floor. On one side she pours some dry cat food before she heads to the pantry. As she goes to grab a tin of soft food, her eyes catch on a container and she smiles.

As quickly and quietly as possible she gets the kettle ready and begins to boil some water. As it starts to heat up she finishes emptying the can of wet food into the dish and sets it back on the ground. Liho purrs happily, meowing softly to thank the woman before digging in.

To her relief the two of you haven't seemed to notice her longer than usual absence yet, and she heads over to the cupboard. She grabs each of you a mug from it before grabbing all necessary things from the pantry. As she sets everything down on the countertop she takes a moment to glance in the direction of the living room, and smiles when she sees Wanda cuddle further into your side. The kettle begins to whistle and her focus is quickly pulled back to the kitchen.

"What are you up to Tasha?" Wanda asks, curiously looking in her direction

"Just making us some tea" she lies, smiling as she pours water into the mugs

Once she's sure the brunette's attention is back on you and the tv she opens the container of hot chocolate mix. She adds just the right amount to each cup, stirring the mixture in properly before putting the container away. Satisfied she grabs a tray and loads it up with everything before making her way back into the room where the two of you wait.

As she sets the tray on the coffee table the smell of cocoa invades your nose and you smile as you look over to her, "That's not tea."

"I thought it would be better." she replies smiling at both of you

Wanda smiles back, "Oh it's much better"

The two of you grab your mugs, looking over all the extras Natasha had brought with her that you could potentially add. Caramel sauce, crushed peppermints, chocolate shavings, cinnamon sticks, mini marshmallows, and whipped cream. It was always so hard for the two of you to decide.

Natasha however, went with her usual. A small amount of whipped cream topped with a drizzle of caramel and a sprinkle of peppermints. Eventually Wanda decided on her toppings. Whipped cream, a cinnamon stick and some shaved chocolate. Finally you decide on your preferred combination and the three of you relax back into the couch.

As the warmth of the blankets and the fireplace soaks back into everyone, both women lean into your sides again and quickly place a chocolaty kiss against each of their cheeks. Wanda laughs as Nat makes a huff or faux annoyance, but she does nothing to remove the mark you've left on her face.

Liho hops up onto your lap, curling into a little ball as she purrs and Nat ruffles her fur gently, letting her hand lay resting on your thigh. Wanda rubs the cats chin lightly as you turn to the Russian.

"Thank you for the hot chocolate, Natty." A faint blush covers her cheeks, she doesn't think she'll ever be used to that nickname.

Wanda nods, "Thank you Tasha, it was just what we needed."

"Of course. Anything to help comfort my girls."