50

Luke.

"Okay- are you sure you guys grabbed everything? If you leave anything, you won't be able to get it for another three weeks" Aubrey reminded us as we packed everything into our cars, preparing to leave them, which was not easy at all.

"We have everything." Michael confirmed.

We stepped to the side, letting Bailey and his family have privacy as we did the same.

I watched as Aubrey hugged Ashton first.

"I'm proud of you kid." He spoke, exhaling into her shoulder.

"Thank you for everything." I heard her tell him, pulling away and smiling to him, kissing him on the cheek firmly.

She hugged Michael, who held her tightly.

"You go and kick those test scores ass- I want you working in my hospital in about six years." He spoke, laughing as he did.

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

Then she came to me.

Aubrey.

Do not cry.

I made it through Ashton and Michael without crying, but the lump in my throat was doing nothing but getting bigger.

Luke smiled as he looked to me.

"Stop." I immediately spoke, making him hug me, feeling his head rest against mine.

"I'm going to miss you, kid." He spoke, making me immediately know- I was about to cry.

"I really miss when I hated most of you," I spoke, making them immediately laugh, but Luke just hugged me again.

"You're about to be living the dream, but don't worry- you can't get rid of us that easily."

I moved to Nick.

I hugged him tightly, feeling him kiss my cheek

"I'll see you in three weeks!" He bounced happily, I thanked God that he wasn't sad, because that would've made me lose my shit.

"Yes buddy, three weeks. I love you so much." I told him, hugging his little body into mine, praying over him as I felt tears cascading down my cheeks.

And then, Calum.

He was avoiding eye contact, which made me want to just immediately pack my shit and go home with them.

"Thank you." I spoke as I hugged him.

"Thank you for showing me true kindness when I needed it the most". I felt his body jump slightly, telling me he was crying.

"Guys- this is so emotional- we are seeing her in literally three weeks- we have to stop this." Michael spoke, his voice telling me that he was crying.

Suddenly we made a group hug.

"Thank you guys so much, for changing my life." I spoke as we all held each other.

"I love you guys so much."

                                  The end.

your author cried writing this ending so I don't wanna hear anything about me being heartless :p