Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

【44】Perfect Everywhere

Just like the ones before, our kiss rapidly got out of hand. Before I knew it, my arms were wrapped around him tightly as his held me the same way. He leaned back, which I only realized because my forearms met the floor. In need of another breathing break, I broke our kiss and lowered.

His shirt was unbuttoned enough for me to enjoy the sight of his thick throat, muscles and tendons rippling under his pale skin. While my mouth dropped to it, my trembling fingers reached for the next button to expose more of him.

As I kissed, licked, and nibbled on his warm skin, his hands busied themselves as well, fondling my behind and pulling on the silk of my shirt to dislodge it from under my jeans. The touch of his hand on the bare skin of my back made me shiver and let out a trembling breath.

Despite my clumsiness, I managed to open his shirt all the way to the belt of his pants, and with an impatient gesture, I sat up and opened it wide to expose his amazing torso and the tattoos drawn on it. The sight of it, so perfect and manly, made me feral with want, reducing to ashes the little restraint I had left.

I plunged back into him, devouring his lips once more, and my hips began grinding on him, dry humping him while he encouraged me to do so with his solid hands. One of them slid under the silk of my shirt, which he'd managed to free from my jeans, and I moaned in appreciation when his large palm and long fingers cupped my breast over my bra. He squeezed and fondled it just the right way, finding my hardened nipple and pinching it between his thumb and index.

"Aah, yes," I moaned.

I barely had time to recover from it, and the world spun for a second. My back met with the cold concrete of the floor, our legs colliding with my desk chair. Ulrik sent it rolling further from us with an irritated groan and returned his attention to me.

He was now nested between my parted legs, his crotch plastered on mine, holding his upper body up with his muscular arms, resting on his elbow. His opened shirt hung loosely on his shoulders, allowing me to glimpse at his flexed chest and abs. His gaze on me was burning in its intensity.

As I was about to slip my hand into the opening of his shirt, to graze his taut skin covered in tattoos, he clasped my wrist and pinned it next to my head. My other hand knew the same fate, and I ended up trapped below him, writhing helplessly.

"How would you get yourself out of this situation, Mila?"

There was some playfulness in his lust-filled eyes, and his semi smirk made my walls throb onto themselves. He kept his firm hold on my wrists as he bent to kiss my throat.

"I wouldn't," I breathed out, swallowing hard when his tongue grazed the hollow spot between my collarbones. A button of my shirt had somehow become undone, revealing some of the pink lace of my bra. Which he gazed at, his grin growing wider.

"No rehearsed technique to get out of this hold?"

"I said I wouldn't, not that I couldn't. Why would I get out when I'm exactly where I want to be?"

Just to prove that I meant it, I arched and pushed against his crotch with mine, gifting myself with yet another spark of pleasure, my intimacy ripe and ready for him. If only I was out of my jeans and he didn't have his pants on...

"I want to feel you inside of me, Ulrik..."

"Do you, now?" He released one of my hands, which I used to clasp his neck again and attempt to bring him my way.

But he resisted me and pushed two fingers down the opening of my silk shirt instead. When he pulled on it, I understood he wanted to reveal more of me. The button lost the battle quickly, popping out instead of ripping, and his fingers then slid under the cup of my bra. His gaze was so focused on his action, it was almost funny. But when he pulled the bra low enough to reveal the darkened tip of my breast, all notions of amusement left me.