Chapter 8

Fire in the hole

Nicole rolled over hugging someone's arm

"Hey Steve." She mumbled kissing the person.

"Will you stop making out with my foot." Dustin said shaking his foot away from Nicole.

"What?" She asked, sitting up wiping her eyes. She turned her head seeing Max driving. "Oh god were all going to die." She said laying back down.

"Nicole?" Steve asked, looking up at Mike who gave him a disgusted look. Steve moved his hand to touch his eye.

"No, don't touch it." Dustin said moving his hand.

Steve looked up at Dustin. "Hey buddy, shhhhhhhhhhh. It's okay. You put a good fight. He kicked you ass but you put up a fight. Your okay."

"Okay your going to keep straight for half of a mile. Then make a left at mount Sinai." Lucas instructed Max.

"What's going on?" Steve asked looking at Max. "Oh my god!" He said when she realized she was driving.

"Just relax she's driven before." Dustin reassured.

"In a parking lot." Nicole says.

"Yeah it counts." Lucas says.

"Oh my god." Steve repeats.

"They we're going to leave you both behind, but I reassured you were cool." Dustin said.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! What's going on!" Steve says.

"Shhhhh! Your giving me a headache." Nicole says sitting up.

"Stop the car! Slow down!" Steve yells.

"I told you they would freak out." Mike says.

"Stop the car." Steve repeats.

"It's just him freaking out, Nicole seems chill." Dustin points out. Nicole sat on the floor poking her swollen eye. "Stop." Dustin said quietly, moving her hand.

"Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Max yells.

"Oh wait, that's Mount Sinai. Make a left." Lucas says.

"What?" Max ask.

"Make a left!" Lucas yells.

The car quickly turns hitting a mailbox. Everyone screams.

"This is fun!" Nicole laughs.

"No. No this is not fun!" Steve yells.

"It's like a roller coaster." Nicole continues.

"Yeah if you died at the end of roller coasters!" Steve yells. Suddenly the car stops. Steve falling off the seat and landing on Nicole in the floor board.

"Hi." She said.

"Hey." He said kissing her.

"Your mouth taste like blood." She said.