Chapter 17

Rain Rain Go Away

Rain Rain Go Away

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I cracked it." Robin says.

"Cracked what?" Steve asked, appearing behind Nicole, Dustin right behind him.

"I cracked the code." Robin says getting off of the car she was standing on.

"Good job!" Nicole says high fiving her.

"What does it mean?" Dustin asked eagerly.

"Some of the mall workers work for the Russians. At a certain time they're going to be in the back, we're the trunks drop off the ice cream." Robin replies.

"So we just have to go back there and catch them, and become American heroes." Steve says.

"Steve, the kids beat you in a game of tag, how are you going to catch them?" Nicole asks.

"With my ninja skills." Steve says, like it's obvious.

"So me and Steve just need to finish our shift, then we can go spy." Robin says.

"I'll go home and get my spy gear." Dustin says.

"You have spy gear?" Steve asks.

"You don't?" Dustin questions.

Steve rolls his eyes walking away Robin steps behind him.

"Nicole, Will you go with me to get the gear?" Dustin asks.

"Sure, I'll race you to the bus!" She laughs running off, Dustin quickly catching up behind her.

They raced with Dustin knocking half the mall over to still lose to Nicole who took the correct escalator, while Dustin attempted to run up the down escalator. It didn't end well.

But the teens arrived on the bus, and soon back in Hawkins, but the ride consisted of eye spy, and would you rather games.

Getting off the bus and walking to Dustin house Dustin ran to his room to gather his 'spy gear' as he says. Nicole sat on the couch beside Ms. Henderson.

"I'm glad you've been looking after him, Nicole. You're such a sweet girl." She said.

"Thank you ma'am. He is a great kid-"

"Look at the time! It's time for Mews twos snack!" The lady said picking the cat up off her lap.

"Would you be okay holding him for a second?" She asks, but doesn't hesitate to sit the cat in her lap and walk off.

Nicole looks down at the cat. I wonder if it knew what happened to the cat before it. Mews one. She was just glad Dart didn't desire to eat any of them. She slow petted the cats head, causing it to purr slightly and press its paws against her stomach.

"Thank you for holding her." Ms. Henderson says, returning and grabbing the cat.

"No problem, I'm going to go check on Dustin." Nicole says, getting up and walking into the other room.