☁️☁️☁️

Warning this one-shot may contain violence, swearing, addiction, suicide thoughts an actions, sexual thoughts an actions, mental abuse, masochistic thoughts.

3080 Words

I didn't want to get addicted to him but he makes it so fucking difficult. He's like a drug killing me from the inside

                      ───────Teddy Bear

The next time I came back to Grillbys was sooner than I usually did. I was in the worst of bad moods and not even cigarettes could simmer it down like they normally did.

"What can I get you?" Grillb's asked a few moments after I sat down. God, I hated that fucking question. He asked it every time I came in, like I was some fucking stranger or something. He and I both knew he damn well knew who I was and what the hell he could get me, so I don't Know why he fucking asked every damn time.

And I voiced just that. "You know what ya fuck you fucking can get me, so just get me it before I fucking drown ya in your own alcohol."

He's eyes widened and he growled angrily, walking a way to get me my shit. I chuckled bitterly under my breath.

"Ain't you afraid he'll get tired of your shitty threats one day?" A voice from beside me asked curious, causing me to groan. I hit my fist on the bar counter.

"Can't a monster fucking drink until he's soul dies in peace?"

I turned around to look at the fucktard and sneer at Boss studying expression. Boss sat down sideways, facing me as he rested his none-existing eyebrow on his palm. "Do you care about anything?"

I blinked, taken aback by the question. He's the one to fucking talk, the only shitty thing he'd ever care about is being in the fucking Royal guard. And even then did this. . . This little shit think that because he already crossed the line he could keep doing it.

"No," answered despite myself, eyeing him warily.

"Nothing? Not even a girlfriend? Friends of benefit? Boyfriend?"

I clenched my jaw. "Woman are whiny and manipulative and clingy and a waste of fucking time. So are friends of benefit.
I don't want that shit."

"Boyfriend?"

"Don't ask about a boyfriend," I said in a lifeless voice, has my eye sockets went dark. I grabbed the mustard bottle as soon as it was set in front of me.

"He was silent, maybe because it's the first time he'd had ever seen this expression on my face, other than being a total wimp. Praise any fucking higher power for that. But lo-and-behold it didn't last long. "Who's house we're you crashing at?"

"House? I'm alone as the day I was born."

"No one's alone the day there's born asshat," he laughed, causing me to roll my eyes sockets.

"Aren't we? We're alone in the womb, we're alone stuck in this damn underground, and we're alone as this innocent clean slate. we're alone because we're the only ones who didn't get to fucking choose, we're alone when our own fucking father decided we were failed experiments. We're alone because we didn't have a choice to choose to be labrats.