☁️☁️☁️

1097  Words

He's the only one, that can make anyone happy just like coffee and cake

                                   ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Teddy Bear

Ink walked in holding a few dollars, cleary tried because of the early morning. Ccino assumed he came in by himself because Blue was waiting outside holding a ridiculously huge paintbrush.

Sometimes they would go into the shop for each other if they were running late because it usually was a quicker process instead of talking to everyone and ordering twice.

He ordered both him and Blue's drinks and then was off to continue his way to his new AU he made.

Ccino sat in the back room, taking notes of what he needed to buy more of. He was slightly stressing over due bills for the café, but with the oncoming College weeks in the snow, more customers were likely to come in and get a warm drink.

It's wasn't anything serious, but Ccino always stressed over the little things, even if he knew It would turn out to be okay.

His none-existing ears perked up and he turned his focus to outside the door when he heard another familiar voice. The one with the proud childish accent and quiet aspect.

How could he forget that voice, he was always around it when he was a young College scholar, but just in case.

Not trying to seem like he was spying, he walked out of the back room and made his way to the counter to ask one of this employees about stock.

It was his Papyrus, he came even earlier today. He was surrounded by note books an a laptop he use to type, Ccino was overjoyed to see his paps come back. He thought it was a one time thing, amassing his little bro liked the drink and cake he ordered yesterday.

Ccino wasn't one to treat any customers differently from the others, but this wasn't a customer this was is baby brother his pride and joy in life. He was going to make sure that his little baby bones got the best of the best.

"Sorry Papyrus w-we're out of c-cream," Alphys said with a stuttered voice

"Oh shot, I'll just run to the store and get some. Give me five minutes," he replied

Then he remember paps order. An iced coffee with two creams and one slice of white chocolate mocha cake. Guilt flooded over him. He knew that pap didn't like coffee with out cream. His baby bones wouldn't even drink or eat anything that had caffeine in it without toppings are desserts other than that he wouldn't take a bite. How could he be so stupid to forget to pick up cream before opening. 

He heard his little bro start the same order as the day before but just different flavor cake. "Hello, good day the great Papyrus would like to order one iced coffee with two creams and a slice of Green Lemon cake." The worker jotted it down, not knowing about the shortage.

As the paper made it's way to the back wall to be made, another person notified Papyrus that they were out of cream.

A small frown formed on paps face, and at that moment something died in Ccino. It felt like he just got a call that his grandma died even though he didn't have one, paps just stood there thinking about what he should order instead. "I'll try the robusta then."

Ccino knew in Asgores name that pap wouldn't like robusta, it was too bitter for him, And his baby bones only likes sweet things so he was positive he wouldn't drink that.

Ccino had enough of this torture and stepped over, making srue that his little bro was still pleased with the order. "Nah pap ya wouldn't wanna drink that, what if I throw in a free strawberry cheesecake to that order if ya like."

Papyrus smiled at his brother, eye sockets filled with stars, he accepting the offer for the strawberry cheesecake. It was his favorite after all.

Ccino sigh in relief his baby bro was all back to sunshines and rainbows, he liked it that way, he was glad to feel the victory of keep another customer happy. Well his brother.

Once the line was gone, he walked out the door transporting to pick up the supplies On his list. When there wasn't anyone available to drop off more in bulk, he would just get a bunch at the grocery store.

The cashier would always looked at little bummed out to have to scan all of the cartons of milk and lift them back into the cart, but Ccino always made srue to help out as much as he could.

Even after pap left, and was surely done with his cake, Ccino couldn't seem to get his mind of his baby bones. It was natural right? He was just concerned, a little worried, it's been a while since they had a real conversation.

Ccino could remember when his little bro  was just a little shorter than him, he would carrie him everywhere, it was a habit of his, he didn't really like leaving pap at home alone. He laughed a little remembering more of his parenthood.

He would pick the most colored clothes out for pap and Ccino guess it rubbed off on pap cause lately then he sees him visiting the cafe it's either in cute shirts with bows or simple skinny jeans. Such a cute, simple way to dress it was the best part of his days now.

He could almost be described as refreshing. It was refreshing to see new people, especially his little bro.

Ccino snapped back into reality, scrambling to take out his card to pay the inpatient cashier. A few coins flew to the floor from the rush and he looked up embarrassed at his inconveniences.

"Uh- hehe sorry, have a nice day!" He said scooping up the coins and handing them to them to the poor worker. He started speed walking out of the automatic doors of the supermarket, remember he has to get back to work quickly.

Carrying as many bags as he could, he managed to stumble into the café to be greeted with Lust and Dance picking up conversation with the baristas. "No darling, it was literally three dollars at the thrift shop!" Lust exclaimed.

"Dang, that's a pretty good deal," Dance noted. The group looked over to see Ccino, and Alphys hurried over to help carry milk cartons.

T-traffic?" Alphys asked

"Hm, Yeah Alph," Ccino said, ending the discussion.